Account Creation - Help creating accounts

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to any of our other products
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Account Creation - Help creating accounts

Post by martin@rootjazz »

So for accounts, you need to have a way to access multiple email accounts.

This can be done via a CATCHALL or IMPORTED email accounts.

Do you understand the above? If not, I can provide more information on the types.

When creating accounts, you cannot create them all from your home IP address, as it allows the site you are creating the accounts on to tie your accounts together for mass deletion so you need to use PROXIES. Proxies may be free (public) or private (purchased).

Do you understand about proxies? If not, I can provide more information on them.

Once you have understood the two above points, the rest of the settings on the CREATE ACCOUNTS tab should be self explanatory. However, if there is any setting that you do not understand, I am happy to explain further.

--------------------------------------------

More info Links

Email methods to create accounts: Imported accounts, Catchall etc

Imported Email Accounts Pop Settings

What are proxies?

General Proxy information with links to other resources

Pop setting? WTF?

Catchall footprint warning

<email provider info removed as no longer valid>
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Account Creation - Help creating accounts

Regarding creating accounts. It is not as simple as clicking "I want 100 accounts".

Most sites require you to provide a valid email account. This is used to send you a verification mail. The program will need to log into the email account, and then click the verification link.

Creating accounts can be done via
1) Catchall email account
2) Imported email accounts

More info on the types here
Email Methods for Creating Accounts

Also, you cannot just create 100s of accounts from your machine. As RVN can detect this and will know there is no reason why a single machine will be creating 100s of accounts. Thus will delete them all.

So you will need to use proxies. A proxy is basically a computer connected to the internet you can control. The app will connect to these machines and use those to signup the accounts. Thus it will appear as the signups occurred from machines around the world.

More info on proxies
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185&p=393&hilit=proxies#p393
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=136&p=256&hilit=proxies#p256
Skinwalker

Post by Skinwalker »

UPDATE - 3 AUGUST, 2014

The service for purchasing bulk emails described above now charges $6 per 1000 emails. Response time is very fast - I received a response with instructions within an hour of my original inquiry and received a bulk email .rar pack within 6 hours of payment (the expected wait time is up to, but no more than, 24 hours).

I haven't tried the emails yet to test for legitimacy, but they have a 48 hour replacement policy for bad emails found within that time frame.
MXR22

Post by MXR22 »

Are the instructions about how to use them in SCM?

So far im not impressed with the support / tutorials for this product and im getting very frustrated with how vague all the responses im getting are.

I have captcha and hotmails and ive manedged to create 44 verified accounts but still there is no information on how to import these accounts into the your SCM account database and then how to use them.

Please advise.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

MXR22 wrote:Are the instructions about how to use them in SCM?
The format for importing is on the tab (and metnioned multiple times on the forum

email,password,pop server,pop port,ssl*

ssl*: should be: true / false
So far im not impressed with the support / tutorials for this product and im getting very frustrated with how vague all the responses im getting are.
If you have any specific complaints with the support you have received please let me know and I will review the help you received
I have captcha and hotmails and ive manedged to create 44 verified accounts but still there is no information on how to import these accounts into the your SCM account database and then how to use them.

I don't understand, if you created the account successfully into the app, then the accounts should appear in the app. If you want to bulk import existing SC accounts then you can do so via the IMPORT button at the bottom of the ACCOUNTS LIST CONTROL (details of this are in the documentation:
https://soundcloudmanager.com/documentation

Regards,
Martin
Bartekef

Post by Bartekef »

martin@rootjazz wrote:So for accounts, you need to have a way to access multiple email accounts.

This can be done via a CATCHALL or IMPORTED email accounts.

Do you understand the above? If not, I can provide more information on the types.

When creating accounts, you cannot create them all from your home IP address, as it allows the site you are creating the accounts on to tie your accounts together for mass deletion so you need to use PROXIES. Proxies may be free (public) or private (purchased).

Do you understand about proxies? If not, I can provide more information on them.

Once you have understood the two above points, the rest of the settings on the CREATE ACCOUNTS tab should be self explanatory. However, if there is any setting that you do not understand, I am happy to explain further.

--------------------------------------------

More info Links

Email methods to create accounts: Imported accounts, Catchall etc

Imported Email Accounts Pop Settings

What are proxies?

General Proxy information with links to other resources

Pop setting? WTF?

Catchall footprint warning

<email provider info removed as no longer valid>

Very useful information I found here.
I'd like to know one thing. I have 10 accounts made by myself, manually, on the same IP. I use them all to follow, unfollow, message etc.

There is my main account which I use bot on very carefully, to not hit any limits etc etc. But still every of this account was made from the same IP, so the 9 others I don't really care about and they hit limits from time to time.

So, is there a risk that SC would delete ALL my accounts at once when found something suspicious, including my Main account which almost never hit any limits??
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Honestly, I cannot say either way for sure.

If the accounts are used carefully, you are going to be ok. If you are using the other 9 accounts to spam hard, annoy other users and basically be a bad netizen, then yes your main account could be at risk I suppose. But if you are doing that, you should be using proxies
prape300

Post by prape300 »

Is there another email account provider you would recommend?
I don't think the hotmail provider is still active.

And does the email validation feature still work?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

prape300 wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:35 am Is there another email account provider you would recommend?
I don't think the hotmail provider is still active.

And does the email validation feature still work?
Removed the details, they were years out of date. Sorry. No others to recommend, as I have tested any service (or had need to buy any for years) sorry