ChatGPT for tweet replies

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to any of our other products
crshllns

ChatGPT for tweet replies

Post by crshllns »

I used ChatGPT to make replies.

model: text-davinci-003
prompt: reply to this comment

It works. The problem is the comment. The comments are not complete. It randomly cuts off.

I know it has limit of 280 characters. But these tweets are only less than 100 characters.

I changed the prompt to try if there will be any changes: "reply to this comment. do not randomly cut the comment, finish it." (actually, don't know if it makes sense)

tried to be more specific: "make an insightful engaging reply with less than 280 characters including the space"

I already checked the software if there's a settings that limits the generated response, but I don't see any.

Can you check this issue also? Is there any way to improve the replies? Thank you!

I will also email this concern to attach the Raw Log files.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: ChatGPT for tweet replies

Post by martin@rootjazz »

already checked the software if there's a settings that limits the generated response, but I don't see any.

Can you check this issue also? Is there any way to improve the replies? Thank you!

I will also email this concern to attach the Raw Log files.
let me look for your email. If in future, can include the subject you sent with the email, it helps to find it. You can also post your email address (if you don't mind it being public - up to you)

But seems like TD is cutting off the tweet for some reason...
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

sorry, cannot see why. I don't know if the response is not complete from the chatgpt API, or if TD is not extracting the full text correctly.

I will need to add some debugging for the next update to know more. I shall let you know when it's ready for testing
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin