Works for Mac?

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to any of our other products
HugoDaniel

Works for Mac?

Post by HugoDaniel »

Hi!
Does this work for Mac? Do I need proxies? Any manual available with numbers for a safe amount of actions/day?

All the best,
Hugo
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Works for Mac?

Post by martin@rootjazz »

The program is a windows desktop application. In order to run it on a Mac, you will need to use a VM such as Parallels / VMWare etc

Another option is to rent a VPS web server in which you can run the program 24x7. A VPS is a remote machine you access and control via remote desktop, VNC

I recommend Hostwinds (and use myself)

You would want at least the 1gb memory option for minimal use. 2gb+ for heavier use

You can use the coupon
50% off (first payment)
rj50pcoff

Do I need proxies? Any manual available with numbers for a safe amount of actions/day?
You don't NEED in order to use the program, but if you want to run a number of accounts, then you should.

There is no specific amount of actions / limits you can do. It all varies per account. I could tell you (n) but some accounts could do (n) x 10, others (n)/10

Just start slow, and build those numbers up to what you are happy with, don't look for the limit, don't push it, keep it safe, slow and steady

Regards,
Martin
HugoDaniel

Post by HugoDaniel »

Ok. I've downloaded "Virtual Box" but when I try to browser generate cookies it says "no cookies set". I've been trying all the three different options you've provided on your YT channel but nothing works. What can I do?
HugoDaniel

Post by HugoDaniel »

Could it be that SoundCloud manager doesn't work on a Virtual Machine but only on an actual computer?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

HugoDaniel wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 10:43 am Could it be that SoundCloud manager doesn't work on a Virtual Machine but only on an actual computer?
if app loads, then it works.

submit logs and I will take a look:

HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the numbers are sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)

Regards,
Martin