Is there anyway to stay logged in on instadub?

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to any of our other products
instasales24

Is there anyway to stay logged in on instadub?

Post by instasales24 »

Is there a way for instadub to not log out of my accounts? I get a lot of issues and require verification flags when it constantly has to log in and then log out
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Is there anyway to stay logged in on instadub?

Post by martin@rootjazz »

the phone app is actually logging in constantly in the background, which ID replicates, to NOT do this, the SETTINGS tab, look at the cache values.

Set them high 99999999999 or whatever, so the program doesn't log in and will just trust the cookies are good without testing them, until it receives a "login_required" response from IG server, then it must attempt a login

Regards,
Martin
instasales24

Post by instasales24 »

where do i find the cache values? I dont see a settings tab, only tab settings, which doesnt have any cached values options
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

instasales24 wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 11:32 pm where do i find the cache values? I dont see a settings tab, only tab settings, which doesnt have any cached values options
screenshot what you do see please
instasales24

Post by instasales24 »

im just talking about from the main page. Where it shows my list of accounts. What do I click to get to the cache values