InstaDub - Getting IP block error.

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to any of our other products
mrktmnge

InstaDub - Getting IP block error.

Post by mrktmnge »

Hello,

I am consistently getting the ip_block error. I even bought new proxies and everything. Verification email doesn't even go through. What is this error??
mrktmnge

Re: InstaDub - Getting IP block error.

Post by mrktmnge »

Also, another question. How do we post reels??? I haven't been able to find a tutorial on YouTube.
mrktmnge

Post by mrktmnge »

Sorry to spam this thread, can we also post stories and portfolios on the pages as well. Hope to hear from you soon.
mrktmnge

Post by mrktmnge »

I was able to figure out the ip_block, as well as posting the reels. In regards to posting stories, creating portfolios, mass viewing stories, and liking comments, I have not been able to figure out. Do you have any tutorials on those?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

mrktmnge wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 8:55 pm Also, another question. How do we post reels??? I haven't been able to find a tutorial on YouTube.
VIDEO tab
check the box "REELS"
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

mrktmnge wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 1:23 am Hello,

I am consistently getting the ip_block error. I even bought new proxies and everything. Verification email doesn't even go through. What is this error??
what proxies are you using? Are they sold as working for instagram? IG requires the highest quality proxies. Basic proxies won't cut it in 2023
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

mrktmnge wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:18 pm Sorry to spam this thread, can we also post stories and portfolios on the pages as well. Hope to hear from you soon.
Stories, check the STORY box, same as reels.

Portfolios? What are they ?
mrktmnge

Post by mrktmnge »

Yes I have high quality proxies. For example, I'll login on one proxy, and boom ip_block error. I log in on another one, and boom it works. The other proxies that were tried had twitter accounts on them, idk if that matters. I also got a new proxy with no accs on it, and same ip_block error.

In the Upload Video, I don't have a reels button. Same with story post. I don't have either of these
mrktmnge

Post by mrktmnge »

Exact error - ip_block {"message":" The username you entered doesn't appear to belong to an account. Please check your username and try again.","status":"fail,"error_type":"ip_block"} My information works just fine.
mrktmnge

Post by mrktmnge »

In regards to Portfolios, I meant Story HIghlights