Instagram DM Bot

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to any of our other products
instasales24

Instagram DM Bot

Post by instasales24 »

Hello,
Before I purchased the bot I would like my questions to be answered:

1. Does the bot come with proxies to attach to each individual instagram account? If so, how do i attach each proxy to the corresponding account?

2. Can I customize the bot to rotate through 25 different messages for variety reasons (the messages all mean the same thing, they are just worded differently)

3. Can the bot send 1 DM every 15 minutes on 10 different accounts.

4. I have a lead list that I use, can I have the bot message all the different usernames on my lead list?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Instagram DM Bot

Post by martin@rootjazz »

instasales24 wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 1:48 am Hello,
Before I purchased the bot I would like my questions to be answered:

1. Does the bot come with proxies to attach to each individual instagram account? If so, how do i attach each proxy to the corresponding account?
It's not possible for us to provide you with proxies for your account(s) with a one time fee. If you want proxies, you need to provide them.

To assign a proxy, set the proxy field when adding / importing an account. Or you can set after adding the account, by double clicking the account and setting the field.

Or bulk options exist.
2. Can I customize the bot to rotate through 25 different messages for variety reasons (the messages all mean the same thing, they are just worded differently)
Set as many messages as you want, all the messages are then used within the action
3. Can the bot send 1 DM every 15 minutes on 10 different accounts.
Program will send whatever DMs you specify on whatever timescale you specify (assuming IG hasn't blocked you for spam / spam texts / etc etc). The program will send it, that doesn't mean IG will allow it
4. I have a lead list that I use, can I have the bot message all the different usernames on my lead list?
Of course :-)
instasales24

Post by instasales24 »

Thank you for that. Also, can it perform the same functions but with comments?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

yes :-)