Scrape Leads

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to any of our other products
Timo3911

Scrape Leads

Post by Timo3911 »

Hello I would like to scrape leads on Instagram

I have set the following criteria:
Max Results: 10000

Then Gender: Women
Followers: 80000 - 450000

then I press start

My problem: it doesn't find any on the first page (50), it's not a problem because of followers etc. but after that it doesn't continue. How can I tell him that he really scraped all?

So I tell him look for me 10000 leads and he should search until the account is either blocked or he has found 10k leads.
Timo3911

Re: Scrape Leads

Post by Timo3911 »

And when I get the document I have it as text format and it looks very funny. Is there any way to have the whole thing well sorted in columns? So name, followers, posts, gender, link to profile
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Scrape Leads

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Timo3911 wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:50 pm Then Gender: Women
Do you understand how this works? It uses the profiles NAME value, takes the first word and then maps to an ENGLISH list of common female names.

Lots of profiles don't have their real name so it won't work for them.

My problem: it doesn't find any on the first page (50), it's not a problem because of followers etc. but after that it doesn't continue. How can I tell him that he really scraped all?

So I tell him look for me 10000 leads and he should search until the account is either blocked or he has found 10k leads.
submit logs please, it should find results on the first page, if it doesn't, then the program assumes there is an issue and stops so it doesn't hammer the IG servers. Which if it did continue to do this, you would be writing to me and saying "why did the program keep trying to scrape 10k when it just failed to find any results on the result page, it should stop..." :-)

Logs will let me know why it hasn't found any results on the followers page and whether an update is required

Regards,
Martin