sent payment, no answer

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to any of our other products
MasterKush

sent payment, no answer

Post by MasterKush »

sent payment via crypto few days ago for insta, sc and twit bot. haven't heard back yet. please help, I need to get these up and running asap
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: sent payment, no answer

Post by martin@rootjazz »

MasterKush wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:55 am sent payment via crypto few days ago for insta, sc and twit bot. haven't heard back yet. please help, I need to get these up and running asap
Did you email in to tell me you had paid? I haven't got any emails from you. It's a manual process to send the license for crypto payments. So you need to tell me you paid, send me the TX IDs, I Can confirm and then send licenses.

Email me:

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com
Now going out (7 hour drive). But will check back tonight and send licenses if get an email with details from you.

Sorry for delays

Regards,
Martin
MasterKush

Post by MasterKush »

I replied to your dm and sent new dm with transaction. I will send email also now
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

MasterKush wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 9:17 pm I replied to your dm and sent new dm with transaction. I will send email also now
Apologies, wasn't able to get online all weekend. Send licenses this morning. My apologies for delays

Regards,
Martin
MasterKush

Post by MasterKush »

no worries, thank you buddy