can't connect proxy to 127.0.0.1:port

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to any of our other products
zhzhek

can't connect proxy to 127.0.0.1:port

Post by zhzhek »

i use proxy software so proxy is chain to 127.0.0.1:port but failed login when add account to twitterdub
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: can't connect proxy to 127.0.0.1:port

Post by martin@rootjazz »

zhzhek wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 3:04 pm i use proxy software so proxy is chain to 127.0.0.1:port but failed login when add account to twitterdub
what do logs say?
Are you sure it's working? the proxy software I mean. can you connect in browser?
zhzhek

Post by zhzhek »

log saying FAILED to pull twitter.com
i use it always before , to using browser , its portfoward proxy to specify port
and i tested it with other normal proxy not 127.0.0.1:port , had bought other proxy it comes throught ip:port:username:password but not work
proxy is work on browser i can connect browser using those proxy but in twitterdub not work
disabled firewall but same
Last edited by zhzhek on Thu Oct 27, 2022 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zhzhek

Post by zhzhek »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 2:15 pm
zhzhek wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 3:04 pm i use proxy software so proxy is chain to 127.0.0.1:port but failed login when add account to twitterdub
what do logs say?
Are you sure it's working? the proxy software I mean. can you connect in browser?
log saying FAILED to pull twitter.com
i use it always before , to using browser , its portfoward proxy to specify port
and i tested it with other normal proxy not 127.0.0.1:port , had bought other proxy it comes throught ip:port:username:password but not work
proxy is work on browser i can connect browser using those proxy but in twitterdub not work
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

zhzhek wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 6:27 pm log saying FAILED to pull twitter.com
ok, the program cannot connect to the network through the proxy.

Can you submit logs:

HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the numbers are sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)

Might be more info there to help me understand why it's not working. IT should...

Regards,
Martin