Export Accounts on TwitterDub

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to any of our other products
TwitterBotter

Export Accounts on TwitterDub

Post by TwitterBotter »

I changed all the username of my all my Twitter accounts, but when I try to export accounts on TwitterDub it seems to be encrypted and it is not readable, I would like to suggest to enable unencrypted option for exporting accounts so I can edit the accounts easily and also could get list of accounts with the new usernames easier!
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Export Accounts on TwitterDub

Post by martin@rootjazz »

TwitterBotter wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:14 am I changed all the username of my all my Twitter accounts, but when I try to export accounts on TwitterDub it seems to be encrypted and it is not readable, I would like to suggest to enable unencrypted option for exporting accounts so I can edit the accounts easily and also could get list of accounts with the new usernames easier!
How are you exporting files? They should not be encrypted and should be human readable.

That said the export is for EXPORT > IMPORT to twitterdub, so there is a lot of data there that you probably don't want, if just want a basic human readable export.

But if you can let me know what you are trying to do, maybe I can suggest a better way to do it

Regards,
Martin
TwitterBotter

Post by TwitterBotter »

Hello,

I just changed 260 accounts usernames(lost the list of names), I am trying to get the new list of usernames by exporting the accounts so I can use them to mention my own accounts instead of random scrapped accounts to avoid being reported!

Oh and never mind I just found out that the list of names are indeed not encrypted, but when I opened notepad it was all sticked together and was pretty unreadable, after I copy/pasted in excel and splitted the column then it became more readable!

Thanks for the reply!
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

TwitterBotter wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:24 am Hello,

I just changed 260 accounts usernames(lost the list of names), I am trying to get the new list of usernames by exporting the accounts so I can use them to mention my own accounts instead of random scrapped accounts to avoid being reported!

Oh and never mind I just found out that the list of names are indeed not encrypted, but when I opened notepad it was all sticked together and was pretty unreadable, after I copy/pasted in excel and splitted the column then it became more readable!

Thanks for the reply!

goto ACCOUNTS tab
Select the accounts you want
right click > EXPORT PROFILE URLS

Will save a list of just the profile URLs of the checked accounts you can use as input for your other actions

Regards,
Martin
TwitterBotter

Post by TwitterBotter »

Ohh that saves me a lot of trouble, now I don't have to convert usernames into twitter urls by myself!

Vouch for this superb high quality Twitter bot and service!
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

:)