TwitterDub

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to any of our other products
Flawless

TwitterDub

Post by Flawless »

Hello, I have a couple of questions on TwitterDub
1. I did not find a function how to directly write comments under a specific tweet, that is, I want to specify a link to a specific post and write comments there, how to do this?
2. How specifically to retweet, the tweet is the path to which I want to specify a link, that is, I have my tweet, and I want my accounts to retweet it?
3. How specifically to like my tweet, specify a link specifically to my tweet so that my accounts like it there?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: TwitterDub

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Flawless wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:35 pm Hello, I have a couple of questions on TwitterDub
1. I did not find a function how to directly write comments under a specific tweet, that is, I want to specify a link to a specific post and write comments there, how to do this?
With multiple accounts commenting on same tweet, use MASS COMMENT / MASS TWEET REPLY

If you want to provide a LIST of tweet urls and post one comment on each, use SEARCH TWEET REPLY / COMMENT
specify a filepath in search box of the urls, one per line
in the dropdown searchcontrol, select FILEPATH /FROM FILE whichever it is
2. How specifically to retweet, the tweet is the path to which I want to specify a link, that is, I have my tweet, and I want my accounts to retweet it?
exactly same as above but MASS RETWEET or SEARCH AND RETWEET tab

3. How specifically to like my tweet, specify a link specifically to my tweet so that my accounts like it there?
can you guesss?
As above but MASS LIKE / SEARCH AND LIKE tabs

Regards,
Martin