TwitterDub

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to any of our other products
libertybhw

TwitterDub

Post by libertybhw »

Hello, First of all, software is really good.
I'm thinking of making a demo for me and my friends. I have also referenced your videos on youtube.

Couple of questions,
I want to get paid twitter accounts with proxy, do u have any recommendations or referrals? or can you link me to a forum post of what people say work and have used.
I have been in search but i feel like most of them will get banned and are scam.

I want to work with around 200 accounts per week. to grow my network.
libertybhw

Re: TwitterDub

Post by libertybhw »

Bump !
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Hi,

Sorry, I don't really have any suggestions for proxy companies. I don't test them, I have some residential proxies that I have had for years that work for my testing purposes.

honestly, the best thing you can do is test test test and find some that work well for you and your needs within your budget. There is no best proxy company, sometimes you get good IPs, sometimes not. Plus, people tend not to share when they find a good one, as invariably the quality goes down. It's something you need to constantly monitor and be on the look out for new services to test and see if they work better.
libertybhw

Post by libertybhw »

I have one more question,

say i have 100 accounts. which run twice or 3 times a day.
do u recommend residential ip proxy? but they are rotating proxy.

if i update proxy (same location as old one), do u think twitter accounts will get banned?

whats the best way to go? 100 accounts - use for 1-2months. looks for suggestions please. thank u
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

libertybhw wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 4:37 am I have one more question,

say i have 100 accounts. which run twice or 3 times a day.
do u recommend residential ip proxy? but they are rotating proxy.
It's hard to give a recommendation, there are a lot of factors involved. A good quality residientialproxy package can work well. A cheap and crap residential package less so
if i update proxy (same location as old one), do u think twitter accounts will get banned?
Not right away no. But if your residential package only has a small pool and you are regularly using the same IPs on multiple accounts, it's not ideal
whats the best way to go? 100 accounts - use for 1-2months. looks for suggestions please. thank u
best quality proxies you can afford and TEST TEST TEST