GLOBAL PRE RUN CMDs / Global MASS action Item pre run CMDs

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to any of our other products
abcxyz

Re: GLOBAL PRE RUN CMDs

Post by abcxyz »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 4:38 pm runs once when the action starts
That doesn't solve the issue if having bulk accounts and using expensive 4g proxies.
It should be something like we add "tags" from accounts section.
Something like:
Set the url to visit before account activity and wait 30-60 seconds (we can just right click the account and add the "website link" just like we add tags.)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

abcxyz wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 11:09 am
martin@rootjazz wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 4:38 pm runs once when the action starts
That doesn't solve the issue if having bulk accounts and using expensive 4g proxies.
Something like:
Set the url to visit before account activity and wait 30-60 seconds (we can just right click the account and add the "website link" just like we add tags.)
yes, as explained all above (multiple times now I'm not doing it again).

With this feature:

you can only run actions with (n) accounts where each account has a different proxy,
then as action starts it resets the IPs and runs

then next action with different accounts with same proxies can run.
abcxyz

Post by abcxyz »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 1:10 pm
abcxyz wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 11:09 am
Something like:
yes, as explained all above (multiple times now I'm not doing it again).

With this feature:

you can only run actions with (n) accounts where each account has a different proxy,
then as action starts it resets the IPs and runs

then next action with different accounts with same proxies can run.
Well, the entire purpose of expensive 100 dollars 4g proxies is to use 1 proxy for multiple accounts. So the IP needs to be reset(by visiting a link) before every account logins and run actions. Otherwise, it wont solve the purpose. Unless we buy 100 4g proxies for 100 accounts, which will become hella expensive (100x100 dollars).
If its difficult to implement, then its alright. We can stick to cheap datacenter proxies.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

or run one account per action and this quick stop gap will help somewhat.
abcxyz

Post by abcxyz »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 4:05 pm or run one account per action and this quick stop gap will help somewhat.
Yes, that will work but its so much time consuming to manually edit 100s of actions text files to add the cmd commands. Is there a way this can be set auto to all actions?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

abcxyz wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 7:39 am
martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 4:05 pm or run one account per action and this quick stop gap will help somewhat.
Yes, that will work but its so much time consuming to manually edit 100s of actions text files to add the cmd commands. Is there a way this can be set auto to all actions?
Yes, the GLOBAL option I added for you :-)

TOOLS > GLOBAL PRE RUN CMDS

will apply to ALL actions (which may / may not be what you want)

Regards,
Martin
abcxyz

Post by abcxyz »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 3:58 pm
abcxyz wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 7:39 am
Yes, the GLOBAL option I added for you :-)

Regards,
Martin
Awesome. Thank you so much.
cyclop

Post by cyclop »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 3:58 pm Yes, the GLOBAL option I added for you :-)

Sorry maybe I missed the point. It seems that a same idea is discussed here but it is affecting all accounts added to the program..

Some rotation proxies can be triggered just by a link/ get request. I would suggest such logic. Each time TD switch to another account on the same proxy, it makes the get request to the url. And then it proceed with the tasks for the account. So accounts on the same rotating proxy will work one after one and always with a new IP. That should work the best. What is easiest way to do it in TD? And to make it just for accounts with a same proxy and not for all acc..
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

cyclop wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 4:59 pm
martin@rootjazz wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 3:58 pm Yes, the GLOBAL option I added for you :-)

Sorry maybe I missed the point. It seems that a same idea is discussed here but it is affecting all accounts added to the program..

Some rotation proxies can be triggered just by a link/ get request. I would suggest such logic. Each time TD switch to another account on the same proxy, it makes the get request to the url. And then it proceed with the tasks for the account. So accounts on the same rotating proxy will work one after one and always with a new IP. That should work the best. What is easiest way to do it in TD? And to make it just for accounts with a same proxy and not for all acc..
Hi, same answer as I gave above basically. It's not that simple. Have a read through the thread if you want more indepth answer explaining the ins and outs :-)

Regards,
Martin
cyclop

Post by cyclop »

Got it!
martin@rootjazz wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:46 pm Enter DOS / CMDs to run, one per line before an every action (global)
Did i understand it right?
When in global mode the program will run a command after each task. EG the task was to make 50 likes for 50 accounts. So TD will run a command when it switches to a new account but it won't run it after each like.