GLOBAL PRE RUN CMDs / Global MASS action Item pre run CMDs

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to any of our other products
dhdiraq

Re: GLOBAL PRE RUN CMDs

Post by dhdiraq »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:55 pm
Babaksam wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 8:33 pm I am using the option of global settings to reset 4g, it works perfect... Only downsite is indeed that you can only one process at a time and can't use multiple 4G proxyservers
yes you can. But it takes some managing.

You can utilise the CUSTOM SINGLE ACTION PROCESSING VALUE

So all actions with a particular 4g proxy are assign a single custom processing vcalue: 4g1
then even if you specify 100 threads, only one action with this custom value can run

for your 2nd 4g proxy, set the custom value of 4g2

now with your 100 threads and 100 actions, you will have 1 4g1 action running and 1 4g2 action running

etc etc

you will need to add actions in PAUSED mode (hold shift when adding action) then right click the action and assign it's custom single processing value and ensure SINGLE PROCESSING mode is CHECKED on SETTINGS tab

A simple solution that hopefully wouldn't take much for implementation would be sending an ref when requesting the url containing the process tag for example like

Get http://mydomain.com?tag=group1

So when we create a process having for example 3 accounts we give this 3 accounts a tag name.

As we know which accounts we have combined using which proxy we can then see if it's a new group that is going to run and it will reset 4G proxy that is related.

This way you can run for example 2 process each having 3 accounts and it will looks like this

Process 1
Get http://mydomain.com?tag=group1

Process2
Get http://mydomain.com?tag=group2

Etc...
Use account tagging (right click accounts tab > ACCOUNT TAG

assign all accounts with same proxy to a tag

then you can filter in / out the accounts in view via the filter controls bottom left of accounts list

you can run actions with the ACC TAG LOADER as well should you wish to easily create actions with all accounts with a particular tag. When actions run it will load all accounts with that tag, so you can add / remove accounts to the tag and the actions will load appropriately
How are you Martin?
Is it possible to get a picture where can I find this? Thank you
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: GLOBAL PRE RUN CMDs

Post by martin@rootjazz »

dhdiraq wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:58 am

Is it possible to get a picture where can I find this? Thank you
What program and what function specifically?

You quoted a bit post with lots of things, unsure what you want to know specifically.
dhdiraq

Re: GLOBAL PRE RUN CMDs / Global MASS action Item pre run CMDs

Post by dhdiraq »

Code: Select all

then you can filter in / out the accounts in view via the filter controls bottom left of accounts list

you can run actions with the ACC TAG LOADER as well should you wish to easily create actions with all accounts with a particular tag. When actions run it will load all accounts with that tag, so you can add / remove accounts to the tag and the actions will load appropriately
this procedure
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

dhdiraq wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:34 pm

this procedure
Set tags

Filter by tags
darude

Post by darude »

what would be best for my situation?

I have 3 4g proxies and 1,000 twitter accounts.

My goal: to RT + like + comment / RT + like a post

Should I split the accounts per proxy, 333 accounts per 1 proxy (333 x 3= 999) and use them with "acc tag" (first group "A", second group "B", third group "C")

Would I have to run 3 instances of twitterdub with 1 MASS ACTION each then or would I be able to have 3 MASS ACTIONS on 1 twitterdub instance?

also, is twitterdub able to know when the IP is changed before proceeding to execute an action or not, and what would be the best command for that?
is it standard or something else?

get: (http request to change IP)
wait: 15
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

darude wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:11 pm what would be best for my situation?

I have 3 4g proxies and 1,000 twitter accounts.

My goal: to RT + like + comment / RT + like a post

Should I split the accounts per proxy, 333 accounts per 1 proxy (333 x 3= 999) and use them with "acc tag" (first group "A", second group "B", third group "C")

Would I have to run 3 instances of twitterdub with 1 MASS ACTION each then or would I be able to have 3 MASS ACTIONS on 1 twitterdub instance?
you're going to have to test and find out what works best for you
also, is twitterdub able to know when the IP is changed before proceeding to execute an action or not, and what would be the best command for that?
is it standard or something else?
not yet, I suppose I can add a test IP CMD token but now things getting more complicated...

get: (http request to change IP)
wait: 15
[/quote]

right now, it just assumes the API code you call works
darude

Post by darude »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:46 pm Mass action run CMDs before each item is processed. WARNING you must use 1 (one) thread, if trying to reset proxies, otherwise accounts will be midway through working and will be reset randomly

Per action, in waiting / paused status
right click
EDIT ACTION
RunCmdsBeforeItem

Use as above

Or to apply to ALL MASS ACTIONS
TOOLS > Global MASS action items Pre Run CMDs

wait so with this thing we can have multiple mass actions running at the same time with IP rotating before each action?
each mass action using its own 4g rotating proxy.

martin@rootjazz wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:46 pm If you want some more functionality, let me know and we can discuss best / easiest way to do it.

I am thinking:
1) Run cmd that will only apply to a specific account / IP (a filter if you will, so you can apply to all actions, but it will only work on actions with that filter match
2) Confirm IP before and after call and if not changed, fail

the 2nd option im sure will be preferred by most people that want IP rotation, including myself.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

darude wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 11:31 pm

wait so with this thing we can have multiple mass actions running at the same time with IP rotating before each action?
You can, if you "should" is up to you.

Before EACH account is selected, your MASS GLOBAL CMDS code runs
If you run multiple mass actions, and accounts are selected with the same proxy,
mass like selected acc_a with proxy_1
mass follow selected acc_b with proxy 1
then the ip will be changed effecting both.

There is no code to check if the account running is of a specific proxy to block another.

Which is why this is best to run only in one thread within the account and one thread from the processor. To avoid any conflicts

martin@rootjazz wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:46 pm If you want some more functionality, let me know and we can discuss best / easiest way to do it.

I am thinking:
1) Run cmd that will only apply to a specific account / IP (a filter if you will, so you can apply to all actions, but it will only work on actions with that filter match
That "could" work for the GLOBAL MASS when the account is about to run, as the account / IP is known. Wouldn't work for PRE RUN GLOBAL ACTION call, as that point, action depending the account / IP is not known
2) Confirm IP before and after call and if not changed, fail

the 2nd option im sure will be preferred by most people that want IP rotation, including myself.
Cannot the proxy company do this? When request change the IP, sort of, you know ensure they do? :)
darude

Post by darude »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:23 pm

one question about IP rotation, since it doesnt work for me...
my IP rotation link example is:

http://username:password@192.168.1.1:8080/apix/reset_modem_by_nick?NICK=dongle50
I used as you said above:

RunCmdsBeforeItem:get:http://username:password@192.168.1.1:8080/apix/reset_modem_by_nick?NICK=dongle50
this link works perfect, but when I put this link into twitterdub to call the link before executing action
it FAILS with error 401 - meaning unauthorized...

how should I write the link for twitterdub to properly rotate my ip?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

darude wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:30 pm
martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:23 pm

one question about IP rotation, since it doesnt work for me...
my IP rotation link example is:

http://username:password@192.168.1.1:8080/apix/reset_modem_by_nick?NICK=dongle50
I used as you said above:

RunCmdsBeforeItem:get:http://username:password@192.168.1.1:8080/apix/reset_modem_by_nick?NICK=dongle50
this link works perfect, but when I put this link into twitterdub to call the link before executing action
it FAILS with error 401 - meaning unauthorized...

how should I write the link for twitterdub to properly rotate my ip?
submit logs please

HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the numbers are sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)

If the link works in your browser, it should work in TD. Hopefully logs have more info as to why not