GLOBAL PRE RUN CMDs / Global MASS action Item pre run CMDs

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to any of our other products
darude

Re: GLOBAL PRE RUN CMDs / Global MASS action Item pre run CMDs

Post by darude »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:30 pm tested and it's working here, can you submit logs showing your issue please
just tested it again, and it still doesnt work, maybe better that you returned it back to normal.

just try to make it get a website here on rootjazz twitterdub and see if it changes the number of times seen.

just tested it, I make it

Code: Select all

RunCmdsBeforeProcess:get:https://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=11541
this is the result:

Code: Select all

Pre run cmd: get:https://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=11541
GET URL: https://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=11541
* ERROR: pre run cmd: get:https://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=11541 Index was outside the bounds of the array.
and the number of views on the page did not change when refreshing the forum site.

wonder how did it work for you? and how did you test it?
darude

Post by darude »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 7:07 pm https://rootjazz.com/twitterdub/updatetesting.html

back to how it was anyway lol
one more question about pre run cmds, is it possible to make the pre run cmd run on the OS network (local internet) instead of the proxy?

asking because my proxy isnt able to rotate IP address with a HTTP request while being connected to the proxy (the host site is unable to be reached from inside the network itself), perfectly easy to rotate IP outside the network but not possible from inside.

so just wanted to ask and see if it is possible, because it is a pain in the butt having to rotate my IP with curl requests having the terminal window pop out every time I rotate an IP (multiple times per minute, since I am using multiple proxies) making my OS unusable.

I already spoke to my proxy provider and I will try my best to make it work but in case it doesnt work out, wanted to ask you here about it.

thank you as always martin for making this great software stay great :)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

the program can run and CMD / DOS comments.

Curl isn't part of DOS, but if you perhaps install cywgin or something similar, you may have access to those commands.

one more question about pre run cmds, is it possible to make the pre run cmd run on the OS network (local internet) instead of the proxy?
Oh do you mean, just not use the current accounts proxy when making the GET? I didn't realise it did...

Just checked code, the GET doesn't run on any proxy, it runs on local network so maybe you didn't mean this
darude

Post by darude »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:25 pm the program can run and CMD / DOS comments.

Curl isn't part of DOS, but if you perhaps install cywgin or something similar, you may have access to those commands.

Oh do you mean, just not use the current accounts proxy when making the GET? I didn't realise it did...

Just checked code, the GET doesn't run on any proxy, it runs on local network so maybe you didn't mean this
wait the get command runs on LOCAL NETWORK?
how did the IP rotation not work then? (probably the authentication doesnt work right)

OH WOW that is awesome if it runs on local network, I can fix this then by creating a IP rotation link without authentication and then it should be able to run.

WOW that is amazing I will try it right now and see, that would be a life saver.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

darude wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:28 pm
martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:25 pm the program can run and CMD / DOS comments.

wait the get command runs on LOCAL NETWORK?
how did the IP rotation not work then? (probably the authentication doesnt work right)

OH WOW that is awesome if it runs on local network, I can fix this then by creating a IP rotation link without authentication and then it should be able to run.

WOW that is amazing I will try it right now and see, that would be a life saver.
the GET is made on the local IP yes