I keep getting failed upload on repost images

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to any of our other products
godsentme

I keep getting failed upload on repost images

Post by godsentme »

Hey guys I need help as the title says, I keep getting getting failed image repost and bot won't repost any images I don't know what's the issue as I have been using it over the last few weeks and it was running good all my accounts are in good standing and aged. I can't figure out what's the issue I have pasted below the error message I continue to get please help.

FAILED upload for media ID
* FAILED: 980487659309857840 : Failed upload:
* FAILED perform action logic: 2774074662021797842_8409865772 user:
Failed: 1 Succcess: 0 from total: 2
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: I keep getting failed upload on repost images

Post by martin@rootjazz »

submit logs please
HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the numbers are sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)

--------------------------------

For future reference, please, read through this post and submit your issue accordingly. Not everything will be relevant to your issue, but have a read as it gives an idea of the information you can provide to help me help you as quickly as possible without delays in having to request additional information :)

https://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1634

Regards,
Martin
godsentme

Post by godsentme »

I Just submitted log files for the video repost which is not working for me at all it has never worked for me since i purchased the program 2 years ago. I need to use this feature but it never works the log ID number is 25374

I also sent logs for the failed repost i keep getting for images that log Id number is 86016

I don't understand what is going on here I believe there is something wrong with the program as it will not repost images or videos on my end I have even shortened the repost hashtags still will not repost a image or video right now I'm stuck.
godsentme

Post by godsentme »

I just downgraded from the new update and reposting images work again so this is a problem with the new update you guys just released. Also repost videos has never worked for me since i have purchased the program for $100 2 years ago. It's not me, it's the program the video repost just never works it kicks out an error like this every single time not once has it ever worked to repost videos. I don't even see a tutorial listed on the youtube as well which lets me know it does not work. hopefully you can fix this because this is a major option that i need and its the reason i paid $100 for the program thank you.

* ERROR: repost: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: startIndex
(eaexcf) Failed in row: 1
* ERROR absproc: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: startIndex
Pausing for: 3963
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

godsentme wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:20 pm
videos has never worked for me since i have purchased the program for $100 2 years ago. It's not me
why haven't you said? I am not a mind reader. If it hasn't worked for you, and you haven't said anything? What do you expect me todo?

Do you call the mechanic and say your car hasn't work for 2 years and ask why it hasn't been fixed?

Video reposting has worked for me. And no one else has reported, so again, unless everyone expects me to read their mind, I can only assume it's working for others as well.

Now I am aware of the issue report, I'll check it out and see what happens here
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Video reposting working here. But I found your issue. It's because you've had the program for 2 years. A dll used for video processing was updated, but because the file already existed on your machine it wasn't updated.

Next update will ensure the latest file from the installer is always used.

Checking your image reposting issue, but I think might be related...
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Image reposted in your action that failed for you, worked for me.

I'll build this version and let you know when it's available for you to download and test and see if the issue has been rectified for you

Regards,
Martin
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

godsentme

Post by godsentme »

What about video reposting? You never answered anything about that? I will test the version and see if it works for images, but again what about videos?
godsentme

Post by godsentme »

Oh I'm sorry just seen the messages for the videos as well. I'm going to download the new version you pasted and see if that gets me going maybe because the new dll wasn;t on my system is the reason I kept getting errors. I will update you later today thanks.