I keep getting failed upload on repost images

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to any of our other products
godsentme

Re: I keep getting failed upload on repost images

Post by godsentme »

Downloaded the testing version and still the program won't repost videos. I sent the log files and the number is 75866 tried several times and nothing still at the dead end I don't know what's the issue now, but agaain since i purchased the program that has never worked. I understand that i never mentioned it till now but its such a headache having to come here and keep reporting things I was jus hoping it could work without me having to say something to support. Thank you for your time, hopefully we can find a fix.
godsentme

Post by godsentme »

Also just tried images again and it is not working there as well. All I keep getting for repost image is fails. A few days ago i downloaded a version from December update and it reposted images with no issue. I was using this version until recently and now I can never get images to post. Videos never worked for me since buying the software but now images won;t work at all as well. My log ID for the images is 51302. I sent those logs as well.
godsentme

Post by godsentme »

Ok I just tested it on another machine and video reposting is working now wow. Maybe I need to clean my other laptop fully of the instadub software and then reinstall
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

godsentme wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 5:06 pm Also just tried images again and it is not working there as well. All I keep getting for repost image is fails. A few days ago i downloaded a version from December update and it reposted images with no issue. I was using this version until recently and now I can never get images to post. Videos never worked for me since buying the software but now images won;t work at all as well. My log ID for the images is 51302. I sent those logs as well.
Let me check your logs and to see why not. PErhaps the issue I resolved isn't your issue (or your only issue)

Regards,
Martin
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Different issue. The process to upload the image is failing. Logs don't indicate why. Next update will dump more data to try and figure out why not
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

https://rootjazz.com/instadub/updatetesting.html

This version will dump more info if the issue happen again

Regards,
Martin