Dont know how to phrase this..

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to any of our other products
WhoMe?

Dont know how to phrase this..

Post by WhoMe? »

I get the main points on automation and proxies but am still not quite sure how to dive into it.

I know there is no clear answers to these questions, but id prefer not to burn $6 dollar sim cards too much .

1:So I plan to make my twitter accounts on phone with number, thing is they wont match proxies anyone have experience with this? i use real phone and sim card

2: Dont plan on anything too aggressive just build a small following in different niche communities. something like 4 daily posts each, with them liking and retweeting 5-10 profiles. I will definitely manually control follows the first week and spend daily a few minutes here and there using the phones network.
2b: i can plan in and make them like retweet different profiles depending on day yes?

3: The 4g from the phone is in one country but proxy in another. this does not matter i believe, as proxies are allowed by twitter.

4: Start auto follow 2 daily after 1 week, up it by 2 every week, manually follow some too

5: week 3, Start linking profiles, make them like retweet each others posts.

6: I hear one should be careful with auto commenting and auto quoting?

7: So I get twitter dub works through a proxy. But what about device signature. When I say this I compare it to something like dolphin or multilogin. They use both proxy and masking.
WhoMe?

Re: Dont know how to phrase this..

Post by WhoMe? »

Can i just use celphones as proxies?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

WhoMe? wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 8:33 pm
1:So I plan to make my twitter accounts on phone with number, thing is they wont match proxies anyone have experience with this? i use real phone and sim card
You have any plan to get a different IP / device pattern for creation on your phone?

oh you plan to use a real sim card, that should solve the IP. But device pattern?

2: Dont plan on anything too aggressive just build a small following in different niche communities. something like 4 daily posts each, with them liking and retweeting 5-10 profiles. I will definitely manually control follows the first week and spend daily a few minutes here and there using the phones network.
very safe and sensible
2b: i can plan in and make them like retweet different profiles depending on day yes?
yes you can schedule whatever you want, whenever you want
3: The 4g from the phone is in one country but proxy in another. this does not matter i believe, as proxies are allowed by twitter.
Not ideal, but not the end of the world
4: Start auto follow 2 daily after 1 week, up it by 2 every week, manually follow some too
all good
5: week 3, Start linking profiles, make them like retweet each others posts.
don't go too crazy here, it's not hard to figure out a little link farm. Does it work? Does it get detected - honestly I don't know, haven't done it in years. As always you are left to test > review > improve
6: I hear one should be careful with auto commenting and auto quoting?
yes commenting and DMs are annoying and best way to get blocked. Go easy and don't be annoying / spam / footprints
7: So I get twitter dub works through a proxy. But what about device signature. When I say this I compare it to something like dolphin or multilogin. They use both proxy and masking.
device signature will be handled by the program

Regards,
Martin
Jev

Post by Jev »

I am using dolphin and have inputted my proxy into dolphin and want to run the TD soft in conjunction with the dolphine anti (or out of the dolphin browser if that makes sense), how do i do that?

However, i have see that TD soft does have a box to input your proxy when adding a twitter account. Does TD soft act as an anti detect broswer?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

WhoMe? wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 9:15 pm Can i just use celphones as proxies?
If you are connecting your machine to your phone as a mobile hot spot, sure, but it's not really a proxy. Your internet will go through the phone.

Whereas proxies allows you to have 10 accounts all using a different proxy IP working at the same time. You cannot do that with your phone as a hotspot
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Jev wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 10:44 pm I am using dolphin and have inputted my proxy into dolphin and want to run the TD soft in conjunction with the dolphine anti (or out of the dolphin browser if that makes sense), how do i do that?
What is dolphin?
However, i have see that TD soft does have a box to input your proxy when adding a twitter account. Does TD soft act as an anti detect broswer?
TD is not a browser bot, it uses HTTP to replicate the HTTP requests sent by the browser