Can't verify

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to any of our other products
Bartekef

Can't verify

Post by Bartekef »

Getting back to Instadub, I cannot log in/ verify (tested few accounts)

Logs from one account: 96952

Another one: 14119

PS. Is there still possibility to scrape big number of data (CSV Full Detail) - like 50k and more profiles? I remember it got updated sometime in 2020 by Instagram and you couldn't scrape more than 1k with one account/day. Is there anyway to bypass this today?
Thanks!
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Can't verify

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Account requires checkpoint verification, please review the account and if you want to start using the account again,please uncheck the setting on the account form, or use right click menu via accounts list to remove verification required flag. To run a VERIFY action, you must check the FORCE box

try a clean login:

Goto the ACCOUNTS tab
Check the account
Right click the account and select DELETE COOKIES
Uncheck option to USE EXISTING COOKIES (if option exists)
Check Force (if option exists)
click the link VERIFY:LOGIN

This will create an action and send it to the PROCESSING TAB
Goto the processing tab and click RUN. The action will run.
You can double click the action to view the logs and submit logs.

If that doesn't resolve your issue, please submit logs:

HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the first 4 numbers is sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)

Regards,
Martin
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

And on the account: harol_ji****

the proxy isn't working.

-1 / empty / <null> means no response received.

This is either your network was down, the proxy wasn't working, something on your machine blocked the request / the site server timed out and didn't respond in time (unlikely but does happen)

If using a proxy, test it:
Please confirm your proxy is working, more info on how to do that here:

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=3453

If the proxy appears to be working fine, please run the action again as it could have been a network "blip".

If the issue appears to be persistent, please check your anti virus / security software as they *may* block the app from the accessing the network: the two most common are:

* Windows Defender
* Smart screen

Make sure the applications program files folder:

c:\program files (x86)\instadub

is whitelisted and / or all the .exe and .dlls in that folder.

Please let me know what operating system you are using and how you run the program: At home / on VPS / In VM?

Also, some countries (eg China) cannot access Instagram and need to use a VPN to access the service. If this is not configured correctly the program will not route through the VPN and all connections will be blocked.

You can test what IP is being use:
goto HELP > CHECK IP > CHECK 1 and CHECK 2

CHECK 1 should be your VPN IP and check 2 should be your LOCAL IP if everything is correct. If it is not, click the option 'ALLOW SYSTEM DEFAULT PROXY'

Regards,
Martin
Bartekef

Post by Bartekef »

Thank you I think I will just change the ip or buy the new account (probably both lol)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

ok, if the issue persists, do the CLEAN LOGIN instructions above and submit those logs to make sure the account is FORCED to try and login and ignore the local block