Twitterdub integration

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to any of our other products
Agamenon

Twitterdub integration

Post by Agamenon »

Hi! I and developer, twitterdub have sdk or some kind of API o integration mode? I will like to use and integrate with my Python and C# software. :) I will like to use like other SMS or emails services... best regards
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Twitterdub integration

Post by martin@rootjazz »

No, not really.

There is "some" integration possible, via WATCH FILES and WATCH FOLDERS. But there is not an API that you probably were hoping for.

What are you trying to do EXACTLY and we can discuss the possibility of adding support. But I need to way up the needs of all users when deciding on what new features to add, and at the end of the day, the number of people with programming experience who can use an API is quite low and is lots of work for me for little gain.

That said, I would like to have something there, but for this version of the software where there is no code at all, adding it would be a nightmare. For the next version (major update) I would be hoping to add API integration from the start, so it will be coded in by design, not hacked in.

But let me know what you want to do and maybe we can do something

Regards,
Martin
Agamenon

Post by Agamenon »

Some end point, maybe database support? Twitterdub can use SQLlite,postgreSQL, MSSQL or Mysql?
Database Storage

Twitterdub stores your data in a database structure. If you want to shut down the application, it can restart all processes currently queued up for processing. All processes can be redone, retried if failed, paused or cancelled.

Maybe we could use direct injection in the tables for user and passwords, request for twitters, following or re-t. :)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Agamenon wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:55 pm Some end point, maybe database support? Twitterdub can use SQLlite,postgreSQL, MSSQL or Mysql?
Database Storage

Twitterdub stores your data in a database structure. If you want to shut down the application, it can restart all processes currently queued up for processing. All processes can be redone, retried if failed, paused or cancelled.

Maybe we could use direct injection in the tables for user and passwords, request for twitters, following or re-t. :)
No, nothing that like is possible, nor really on horizon to tell you the truth.

Again, if you wanted to let me know what you want to do, I make be able to make suggestions.