instadub question

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to any of our other products
thereview

instadub question

Post by thereview »

1. How many DMs can be sent per day?
2. I have an ID list of my own, but can I send it excluding it?
3. Do you have a test version?
4. How much package IDs is required?e
5. Is there any blockage while sending a message?
6. Is it used indefinitely with one payment?
7. How many comments do you write on Instagram a day?
8. How many login IDs do I need?
9. How can I explain both comments and DM, such as a time frame to turn them stably?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: instadub question

Post by martin@rootjazz »

thereview wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 8:27 am 1. How many DMs can be sent per day?
Depends, there is no one limit for all
2. I have an ID list of my own, but can I send it excluding it?
Not sure I know what you mean, you have a list of IDs you want to DM, but you want to exclude something? What do you want to exclude?

Do you mean remember who had a DM so they don't get another? If so, yes this is default behaviour (can be turned off)
3. Do you have a test version?
Sorry, but we do not offer trials.

There is a 30 day money back guarantee, so you can trial the software risk free for 30 days to see if it works well for your needs, if not simply send in an email for a full refund. In our experience, users that make a payment first tend to be more committed to learning to use the program. Plus it avoids having to support users who have no intention of buying the software and just want to use it for the free trial period.

4. How much package IDs is required?e
Sorry I don't understand. Can you explain please
5. Is there any blockage while sending a message?
Yes, obviously IG can start blocking your DMs if you spam, send too many, have spam like words in the text etc etc
6. Is it used indefinitely with one payment?
Yes it's a life time license
7. How many comments do you write on Instagram a day?
Me? Personally? None. Or do you mean limits? If limits, again it all depends, accounts / usage / proxy / previous warnings etc etc. It's 2021 and limits are custom, it is not like it was 5+ years ago where you could think "ok the limit is 100, if I 99 I am safe"
8. How many login IDs do I need?
I have no idea how many YOU need. It depends what YOU want to do :-)
Joking aside, I think I don't understand what you are asking, so again if you could explain in more detail I can understand better and hopefully give you a better answer
9. How can I explain both comments and DM, such as a time frame to turn them stably?
The program allows scheduling and with pause values to allow you to run as you wish.

--------------------------------

I guess we are have some language misunderstandings here. So if you can try and explain in as much detail as possible, perhaps with examples, I can understand your question and give more helpful answers

Regards,
Martin