GLOBAL PRE RUN CMDs / Global MASS action Item pre run CMDs

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to any of our other products
papamax

Re: GLOBAL PRE RUN CMDs / Global MASS action Item pre run CMDs

Post by papamax »

Say I want to do all actions for the day on 1 account before i move to the next one / or all morning actions before I move to next account - how do I keep the same IP (using 4g) for all those actions..? There is no need to change IP if we are doing various different actions for the same account

1- Would doing the following process on the first action of each account give that effect?
RIght click
EDIT ACTION
RunCmdsBeforeItem

2- And if i want to do various similar processes daily using the above method - is there a way to save the RunCmds before the first action of each account daily? or i would have to manually edit the first action of each account each day to make sure the Proxy Rotates before moving on to the next account?

3- If I choose to do 1 single action (say 100 likes or 100 follows) at a time but share across accounts - is there a way to run the CMds before each new account starts its actions?

tks
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

papamax wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:09 pm Say I want to do all actions for the day on 1 account before i move to the next one / or all morning actions before I move to next account - how do I keep the same IP (using 4g) for all those actions..? There is no need to change IP if we are doing various different actions for the same account
You need to schedule / order the actions to run as you want

so
account_1 action_1
account_1 action_2
account_1 action_last
account_2 action_1 this action has the change IP code assigned to it, so not GLOBAL, but action specific: RunCmdsBeforeItem
account_2 action_2
account_2 action_last
1- Would doing the following process on the first action of each account give that effect?
RIght click
EDIT ACTION
RunCmdsBeforeItem
lol, should have read through first, yes, exactly this
2- And if i want to do various similar processes daily using the above method - is there a way to save the RunCmds before the first action of each account daily? or i would have to manually edit the first action of each account each day to make sure the Proxy Rotates before moving on to the next account?
as of now, it's a manual process
3- If I choose to do 1 single action (say 100 likes or 100 follows) at a time but share across accounts - is there a way to run the CMds before each new account starts its actions?
No. Not supported in a shared action at this time

Regards,
Martin
papamax

Post by papamax »

Understood your answer... Here is something else.

Would the program work if I added Various actions within the same TXT file by Right-Click -> EDIT ACTION? Is there a way to do that?

For example, if I have 100 accounts, I would have 100 action files (1 per account) and each would contain all the actions the account does in a day. Would the program would process one after the other?

If so that makes life much easier as I can create these 100 files and just import them each day to the account... rather than for example.. 5 actions per 100 accounts = 500 files.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

papamax wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:56 pm Understood your answer... Here is something else.

Would the program work if I added Various actions within the same TXT file by Right-Click -> EDIT ACTION? Is there a way to do that?
BULK EDIT ACTION is what you want
For example, if I have 100 accounts, I would have 100 action files (1 per account) and each would contain all the actions the account does in a day. Would the program would process one after the other?
Not sure I understand you. The processor will process actions based off the added time (first in first out system)
If so that makes life much easier as I can create these 100 files and just import them each day to the account... rather than for example.. 5 actions per 100 accounts = 500 files.
I think you may be asking about grouping actions. If so, no, not supported
papamax

Post by papamax »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:04 am BULK EDIT ACTION is what you want
I can't get it to work, can't find anything about it here in the forum OR on the yt channel.

I tried selecting 3 actions --> BULK EDIT ACTION --> then enter the following on line 1 and 2

RunCmdsBeforeProcess:
testingbulkedit

Nothing happens on those 3 actions I selected after I click ok...

What am I missing?

martin@rootjazz wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:04 am I think you may be asking about grouping actions. If so, no, not supported
Yes, this is what I mean... Ability to support group action.

Things are quite difficult over here for people who need to use rotating proxies and do it over multiple accounts.. Say 50-100...
- can't schedule tweets through twitter scheduling which means more unnecessary rotation(actions and ips) is needed during the day if one wants to post multiple tweets during the day from various accounts.
- can't edit .bin files in an automated way as they are not readable outside the program
- can't group actions and randomize them so account actions are randomized each day

What options do I have to automate 6 actions per account per day (50 accounts) and run those 3 times in the day(it is needed as I want to tweet 3 times a day), randomize the times each account work each day, while being able to edit the RunCmdsBeforeProcess: on the first action of each account run? I need the actions for each account to be executed in order before the next account come in and proxy is changed ?? Even doing it the way I describe would required 150 proxy rotations in a day... if I do 1 action per account and then rotate that would mean 900 rotations a day.. considering 30sec wait time for each rotation it is pretty clear that I would not be able to do it.

Doesn't seem there is a whole lot of options for me without having to do a large amount of manual work.. is there?

If I could edit the .bin files then the whole thing could be done in quickly through automation... same if grouping actions were available..

The only way I can think of and that would still require a lot of manual work is... create each action -> send it to processing over 50 accounts... export those in bulk and rename them in bulk programmatically (that is if they will keep the same order each time)... on the renaming I can order the action and accounts - numbering them- which would allow me to re-run the renaming each day and randomize the accounts order, then repeat same process over all the actions I want to do and end up with a folder of .bin files that is like this:
acct1...action1
acct1...action2
acct50..actionlast

then import all at the same time (if the program keeps them in the same order they were in the originating folder when importing - which I am not sure about either)
Also I would need to be able to BULK EDIT the first action as to add the proxy rotation link / wait time.

Any alternative in your mind?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

papamax wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:27 pm
RunCmdsBeforeProcess:
testingbulkedit
It's just

Code: Select all

RunCmdsBeforeProcess
testingbulkedit
remove the :

Next update will do this automatically
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

papamax wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:27 pm

Things are quite difficult over here for people who need to use rotating proxies and do it over multiple accounts.. Say 50-100...
Right now, it's one action per account if you want to use rotating proxies
- can't schedule tweets through twitter scheduling which means more unnecessary rotation(actions and ips) is needed during the day if one wants to post multiple tweets during the day from various accounts.
fair enough, it's already on the suggestions list

- can't edit .bin files in an automated way as they are not readable outside the program
- can't group actions and randomize them so account actions are randomized each day
End of the day, the program cannot do any and everything every customer wants. I'd love it if I could, but I need to make a call on what is best to spend my time on. For example editing database files , is just not something the majority of people want. For those who do, sure it would be great, but my time is limited
What options do I have to automate 6 actions per account per day (50 accounts) and run those 3 times in the day(it is needed as I want to tweet 3 times a day), randomize the times each account work each day, while being able to edit the RunCmdsBeforeProcess: on the first action of each account run? I need the actions for each account to be executed in order before the next account come in and proxy is changed ?? Even doing it the way I describe would required 150 proxy rotations in a day... if I do 1 action per account and then rotate that would mean 900 rotations a day.. considering 30sec wait time for each rotation it is pretty clear that I would not be able to do it.
More proxies would help. But what you describe, 900 IP rotations a day, at 30 seconds a rotation, 450 minutes, 7.5 hours isn't workable I agree. That use case is not suited to the program. Fact is, program wasn't designed to work that way. Would be major rework of the software, to the point of a near rebuild. That isn't going to be happening soon. Perhaps next year, but I've been saying that for year and there just isn't the time. But maybe in 2023

The only way I can think of and that would still require a lot of manual work is
Also I would need to be able to BULK EDIT the first action as to add the proxy rotation link / wait time.

Any alternative in your mind?
editing bin files is not going to be something added. I'd need to get you a binary spec and it' limits me to able to edit it in future. Not possible.

Grouping actions. Possible. Massive update. Unlikely to happen truth be told unless someone pays for it to be added ahead of everything else. Sorry. Just how it is, with existing work load.

but perhaps we can find a workable solution

What are you trying to achieve. The outcome.

50 accounts
6 actions per account wanted (what actions?)
and you want all these to call the change proxy IP code?

your issue being, if the SHARED actions could call the CMD code to change proxies it reduces required actions / manual setup.
papamax

Post by papamax »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 8:58 pm
editing bin files is not going to be something added. I'd need to get you a binary spec and it' limits me to able to edit it in future. Not possible.

Grouping actions. Possible. Massive update. Unlikely to happen truth be told unless someone pays for it to be added ahead of everything else. Sorry. Just how it is, with existing work load.

but perhaps we can find a workable solution

What are you trying to achieve. The outcome.

50 accounts
6 actions per account wanted (what actions?)
and you want all these to call the change proxy IP code?

your issue being, if the SHARED actions could call the CMD code to change proxies it reduces required actions / manual setup.

Thanks a lot for your answers and time Martin.

I do understand it is very hard to please everyone and there are different use cases so I appreciate your willingness to help even when it is not possible to get things done the exact way one imagined. I am willing to adjust as well to try and find a way to use the software that works for me. As you pointed out I am trying to find a workable solution with what is already in place if possible.

My GOAL is to run the largest number of accounts I can per 4G IP device and to be safe knowing the ip change is confirmed after each time the PreCMD is run (not sure if checking the IP has changed is something already in place)

Use 50 accounts and do 4-6 actions per account (likes, follows, tweets, unfollow, comment / DM).. I don't need to change the IP before each action, here is what I had in mind, to send actions to processed in the following chronological order:

account 1
action1 (prerunCMD check ip change and check the change - if that is possible)
action 2
action 3
action 4

account 2
action 1 (prerunCMD check IP change - if IP check fails we jump to group 3 )
action 2
action 3
action 4

and so ON

"potential issue" there might be if IP change fails and action 2 is performed with previous IP... Shared actions are not really useful or I would fall into the land of too many IP changes.

idea being, various actions on the same account done on each IP session. then moving on to next ip / next account. tks

Would appreciate any idea you may have of how I can use the system as it currently is that resembles what I described above. Thanks
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

papamax wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:44 pm and to be safe knowing the ip change is confirmed after each time the PreCMD is run (not sure if checking the IP has changed is something already in place)
No, I argue, it's the proxy provide to make sure their service works. I have enough to do making sure my service works :-)

Use 50 accounts and do 4-6 actions per account (likes, follows, tweets, unfollow, comment / DM).. I don't need to change the IP before each action, here is what I had in mind, to send actions to processed in the following chronological order:

account 1
action1 (prerunCMD check ip change and check the change - if that is possible)
action 2
action 3
action 4

account 2
action 1 (prerunCMD check IP change - if IP check fails we jump to group 3 )
action 2
action 3
action 4

and so ON

"potential issue" there might be if IP change fails and action 2 is performed with previous IP... Shared actions are not really useful or I would fall into the land of too many IP changes.
as you say shared actions is too many changes.
getAcc
process 1 item
get next acc...

But what you specify above, means multiple actions per account. Assuming you don't want to use PRE ACTIONS, it's a
follow
retweet
for each account.

Lets say 100 accounts (nice round number) that's 3 actions per account, so 300 actions.
There is nothing to be done about that right now. There will also be pointless IP changes

acc_1 follow action <changeip>
acc_2 like action <changeip>

as it's a per action <changeip> code.

As above, the program wasn't designed ground up for rotating proxies, they didn't exist back then. With even more actions per account, it will be lots of total actions, but that is what it is right now. The processor will just queue them up and process them one by one.

So it's just a case of creating the actions. But that should be too difficult, depending on what searches you want to give to the accounts.
You can create 1 follow action for 1 account or 100 actions 100 accounts just as easily.

But as per you described, it will be lots of actions.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

papamax wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:44 pm..
do you mind starting a new thread for your specific usecase. This thread is supposed to be a general thread on RUN CMDS.

Getting a bit too specific