Chrome module doesn't work

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to any of our other products
Zeref

Chrome module doesn't work

Post by Zeref »

In Instadub Chrome module is not working.
I updated the instadub and followed this - https://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=8193 still not working.

my current chrome version is - 104.0.5112.81
log id -68907

thanks
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Chrome module doesn't work

Post by martin@rootjazz »

checking logs
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

ok so it seems the browser DOES open, but the program cannot log in. And then closes

Is that correct?

In future, please try and provide as much detail as possible, as it really does help me help you ASAP

what you can try is, right click the account and select the option to DELETE CHROME SESSIONS or something to that effect

If you only use one account, you can: delete the base folder:

Code: Select all

%appdata%\rootjazz\Instadub\chromesessions\
go to the above path and delete everything. That will reset chrome to new, and I think should resolve the issue. NOTE, if you use multiple accounts, all the chrome sessions are there, so all chrome cookies as used by the app will be deleted, so all accounts need to log in again. If you just have the one account, it doesn't matter as the account isn't logging in anyway, so a clean browser login doesn't matter and in fact what we want

Regards,
Martin
Zeref

Post by Zeref »

I deleted the base folder but it still is not working
here the new log id- 74000

here a recorded video it may help - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fWRSW2 ... sp=sharing

when browser open instagram it shows this message- Opps, an error occured.

(tell me if link is not working, I will upload the video somewhere else.)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Zeref wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 2:47 am I deleted the base folder but it still is not working
here the new log id- 74000
checking now
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

so from the video, everything looks correct, the page is loading, but when the program tries to get the <form> element. It cannot find it.

Just tested here. Everything works fine, so it isn't IG have changed how the form appears. It just seems for you, the form isn't there.

Are you running the program from home? IF so, could you try an account WITHOUT proxy. Just to rule out it isn't the proxy causing some differences.
Zeref

Post by Zeref »

ok so as you said I tried it to run it without proxy and i think its working fine (so maybe it was because of proxy).

btw i am new here so i don't know this is how it suppose to work or not
there are 2 things i am worried about -
1st the message shown by chrome (at bottom right side )- "A fingerprint attempt was detected! your browser is reporting a fake value".
2nd in terminal it was showing a message "could not create a directory to hold the index file".

btw the first message is a good thing or a bad thing?
here is a video - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1w2TIe2 ... sp=sharing
new log id-24654

thanks
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Zeref wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:08 am ok so as you said I tried it to run it without proxy and i think its working fine (so maybe it was because of proxy).
Ok so either it's the proxy restricting something in the contents, or a timeout issue.

Let me get you an update to increase the waits so we can be sure page has loaded. This is most likely the cause. Just the page is not ready, so the program cannot find the form.

there are 2 things i am worried about -
1st the message shown by chrome (at bottom right side )- "A fingerprint attempt was detected! your browser is reporting a fake value".
2nd in terminal it was showing a message "could not create a directory to hold the index file".
yes it hides the fact your browser is running the account. Each browser can be probed to get a unique ID. So even if you change proxy / delete session / cookie data, it's still possible to work out, it's the same machine. This protects that.

So if you try and login 100 accounts, one after the other, IG cannot work out, it's the same machine, even though the IP is in different countries. Without these protections they can work out you're using automation

Regards,
Martin
Zeref

Post by Zeref »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:03 pm Let me get you an update to increase the waits so we can be sure page has loaded. This is most likely the cause. Just the page is not ready, so the program cannot find the form.
ok
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

The next update will include this feature. I shall let you know when it is ready.

turn it on via:

Code: Select all

HELP > CONFIG > CONFIG OPTIONS > INCREASE BROWSER PAUSES
Regards,
Martin