Account Ghosting

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to TumblingJazz
chimpchomp01

Account Ghosting

Post by chimpchomp01 »

I have found that as soon as I start posting links my accounts get ghosted. I have tried doing less frequently, i.e every 5 posts but still the same result.

Does anyone have any tips on how to avoid this?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Account Ghosting

Post by martin@rootjazz »

What links you posting? Have you spammed this link previously? Could it be the link is blacklisted? So as soon as that link is posted = ghosted. If so, you will need to use sneaky JS redirects. You can do this on tumblr blogs actually, create a tumblr, change the theme to include a sneaky JS redirect and tumblr won't know where the link ends up (things like bit.ly won't work as they are 301 / 302 redirects which are easy to follow, it will need to be sneaky to get past the link checks

Regards,
Martin
chimpchomp01

Post by chimpchomp01 »

ok great i will give that a try
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

ok, let me know how it goes

Regards,
Martin
chimpchomp01

Post by chimpchomp01 »

I must say there have lately been an almost unmanageable amount of bans on the platform lately, even without posting links many are just going down from posting and following after a day or 2. Is there any chance they could have improved bot detection capabilities? What would be a good way to tell if this is going on?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

chimpchomp01 wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:56 am I must say there have lately been an almost unmanageable amount of bans on the platform lately, even without posting links many are just going down from posting and following after a day or 2. Is there any chance they could have improved bot detection capabilities? What would be a good way to tell if this is going on?
The only thing we can do is react. If reports like this start coming in, we can analyse everything. But yours is the only report so far. Just tested all my accounts again, posting / following. I'll check them in a couple of days time and see what things look like.

Where are your accounts coming from?
What are you posting? Is it allowed content?
How many are you following?

Please explain EXACTLY what you do with the accounts before banning.
Numbers / type / content etc
Also, IPs? Are you sure it is not IP based? Are you using the same proxies over and over? From the same company? Have you varied this?
chimpchomp01

Post by chimpchomp01 »

Ive been following around 200 per day and posting around 150 times per day, per account. I will be running more extensive tests this week to try and determine any patterns. I will keep you informed.
chimpchomp01

Post by chimpchomp01 »

but yes, please also let me know your results.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

chimpchomp01 wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:31 pm Ive been following around 200 per day and posting around 150 times per day, per account. I will be running more extensive tests this week to try and determine any patterns. I will keep you informed.
well those are very high numbers for 2021.

following 200 a day!
posting 150 a day!

On new accounts?
On proxies?

Cut those numbers by a MINIMUM of half
chimpchomp01

Post by chimpchomp01 »

Ok, yes that is on new accounts using ipv4 datacentre proxies. would you recommend residential or mobile?