Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to TumblingJazz
lucas

Posting is not working

Post by lucas »

Hello,

When I am trying to post picture I see something like this:

Code: Select all

Pull: https://www.tumblr.com/new/photo
* ERROR: Pull: https://www.tumblr.com/new/photo: Too many automatic redirections were attempted.
* ERROR:302

Log: 65377
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Posting is not working

Post by martin@rootjazz »

some updates made by tumblr, seem to cause a tumblr bug they return a redirect page to itself, which infinitely tries to redirect back to itself until the OS puts a stop to it.

Will look into this one as not seen it on photos before, but been having very strange behaviour from tumblr in the browser last couple of days, so not going to rush into fixing this, as most likely it is going to change soon as tumblr sort out whatever issues they have caused
lucas

Post by lucas »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:45 pm some updates made by tumblr, seem to cause a tumblr bug they return a redirect page to itself, which infinitely tries to redirect back to itself until the OS puts a stop to it.

Will look into this one as not seen it on photos before, but been having very strange behaviour from tumblr in the browser last couple of days, so not going to rush into fixing this, as most likely it is going to change soon as tumblr sort out whatever issues they have caused
So you think they have messed up and we need to wait for fix on their side?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

they are definitely pushing some updates, but some flows end up in a response being a redirect to itself which redirects to itself which redirects to itself.... until the OS kills it.

Had a few things in the browser fail to work as well.

Going to be looking at posting now to see if has settled down so can automate it
chimpchomp01

Post by chimpchomp01 »

yes getting the same thing, are these security updates they are doing or just layout, design etc..?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

chimpchomp01

Post by chimpchomp01 »

"Couldn't get form key from node as src empty" - i am now getting this error when trying to post.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

chimpchomp01 wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:17 am "Couldn't get form key from node as src empty" - i am now getting this error when trying to post.
Please, always Always ALWAYS submit logs. IF logs are likely large: Clear logs > repeat the action > then submit logs.

I need to know where and why you could get the form key, for me is working, but without your logs I cannot do anything until I get them
lucas

Post by lucas »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:34 pm Please, always Always ALWAYS submit logs. IF logs are likely large: Clear logs > repeat the action > then submit logs.

I need to know where and why you could get the form key, for me is working, but without your logs I cannot do anything until I get them
Same problem here. Please check log: 11297

Thank you!
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

confirmed, is not working here either...