*** New tumblr site layout - program doesn't work***

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to TumblingJazz
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: *** New tumblr site layout - program doesn't work***

Post by martin@rootjazz »

jusr_c3 wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:53 am are any of you aware of how to bypass the NSFW content filter on tumblr? most of what i see on my feed is NSFW but when i try to post it the images get picked up by the algo straight away.
please start a new thread for your question / issue.

This thread is about the new layout and any new issues detected related to new layout only

Regards,
Martin
melmajik

Post by melmajik »

Erased Log
Last edited by melmajik on Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

please be careful posting logs, I have removed your email username and passwords.

Also, please create a new thread for each issue, unless clearly is the same issue being discussed in another thread.

Your issue is your search term has a space, try it without a space
TomSawyer

Post by TomSawyer »

is it possible to make a Tumbling Jazz working through google drive, not local folder or files?

and is it possible to hide non-usable modules (for example folowing, create account) in setting menu?

maybe next release.

As to me, very unfriendly gui.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

TomSawyer wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:50 pm is it possible to make a Tumbling Jazz working through google drive, not local folder or files?
If google drive provides a method where you can access it via a folder path, then yes. Dropbox works like this, google drive, I don't know

and is it possible to hide non-usable modules (for example folowing, create account) in setting menu?

maybe next release.
not currently possible. Your suggestion has been noted and added to the feature suggestions list. Depending on the demand for the change / feature will alter how quickly it gets implemented.
TomSawyer

Post by TomSawyer »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:25 pm
TomSawyer wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:50 pm is it possible to make a Tumbling Jazz working through google drive, not local folder or files?
If google drive provides a method where you can access it via a folder path, then yes. Dropbox works like this, google drive, I don't know

maybe next release.
not currently possible. Your suggestion has been noted and added to the feature suggestions list. Depending on the demand for the change / feature will alter how quickly it gets implemented.
Thanks for reply. It is not principally to use goorgle drive, dropbox is good too.

Also wonder, can you compile setup file for linux to use this great soft on linux server.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

TomSawyer wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:43 am Thanks for reply. It is not principally to use goorgle drive, dropbox is good too.
Ok, so it will work as long as you can get a path to it, i.e. mapped network drive.

Code: Select all

s:\dropbox\file.jpg
Anything you can access like this will work
Also wonder, can you compile setup file for linux to use this great soft on linux server.
Not going to be possible at this time, sorry. The program is a windows desktop application. In order to run it on a Mac / linux (non-Windows), you will need to use a VM such as Parallels / VMWare etc

Another option is to rent a VPS web server in which you can run the program 24x7. A VPS is a remote machine you access and control via remote desktop, VNC

I recommend Hostwinds (and use myself)
https://rootjazz.com/vps

You would want at least the 1gb memory option for minimal use. 2gb+ for heavier use

You can use the coupon
50% off (first payment)
rj50pcoff

Regards,
Martin