mass reblog from list, mass likes not working

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to TumblingJazz
snibi
Posts: 337
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:48 am

mass reblog from list, mass likes not working

Post by snibi » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:42 pm

TJ 1956

seems somethings up

Code: Select all

logged in via cookies: * Proxy: *
* ERROR: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Scraped archives: 0 *
* IGNORE: No posts found: *
Failed to: Reblog with ac: *
Reblog: * with :*
Global Daily limit: 0
the reblogged blog is alive, same for you?

yes seems they changed something in /archive - you also see the links no more as greens

also scraper tab is affected with archive scrape

User avatar
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin
Posts: 22000
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:06 pm
Location: The Funk
Contact:

Re: mass reblog from list, mass likes not working

Post by martin@rootjazz » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:19 pm

your logs didn't come through that I Can find (and you posted the version number of tumjazz, not the logs ID (which may be why I cannot find them)

snibi
Posts: 337
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:48 am

Re: mass reblog from list, mass likes not working

Post by snibi » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:42 pm

oh i am sorry here are new ones:

mass reblog
logs_78160

mass like
logs_31390

scrape posts
logs_73887

User avatar
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin
Posts: 22000
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:06 pm
Location: The Funk
Contact:

Re: mass reblog from list, mass likes not working

Post by martin@rootjazz » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:48 pm

tumblr have changed how the archive works, they are using a new API endpoint protected by an encrypted authorisation key.

For now (and probably the future) archive will no longer be supported, you will only be able to use the RSS for scraping posts from profile


lucas
Posts: 276
Joined: Fri May 15, 2015 5:27 pm

Re: mass reblog from list, mass likes not working

Post by lucas » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:36 am

Can you scrap more then 20 posts via RSS?

User avatar
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin
Posts: 22000
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:06 pm
Location: The Funk
Contact:

Re: mass reblog from list, mass likes not working

Post by martin@rootjazz » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:13 pm

lucas wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:36 am
Can you scrap more then 20 posts via RSS?
No, it is not pageable unfortunately

lucas
Posts: 276
Joined: Fri May 15, 2015 5:27 pm

Re: mass reblog from list, mass likes not working

Post by lucas » Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:07 pm

martin@rootjazz wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:13 pm
lucas wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:36 am
Can you scrap more then 20 posts via RSS?
No, it is not pageable unfortunately
So with TJ we can only scrap 20 newest posts at the moment?

User avatar
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin
Posts: 22000
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:06 pm
Location: The Funk
Contact:

Re: mass reblog from list, mass likes not working

Post by martin@rootjazz » Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:59 pm

lucas wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:07 pm
martin@rootjazz wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:13 pm
lucas wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:36 am
Can you scrap more then 20 posts via RSS?
No, it is not pageable unfortunately
So with TJ we can only scrap 20 newest posts at the moment?
Correct, that is a limit of the RSS feed.

jrichards
Posts: 378
Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:58 pm

Re: mass reblog from list, mass likes not working

Post by jrichards » Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:36 am

martin@rootjazz wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:48 pm
tumblr have changed how the archive works, they are using a new API endpoint protected by an encrypted authorisation key.

For now (and probably the future) archive will no longer be supported, you will only be able to use the RSS for scraping posts from profile
Would it be possible to use Archive with logged-in user?

Post Reply