New feature suggested for TJ

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to TumblingJazz
Danny000

New feature suggested for TJ

Post by Danny000 »

support@rootjazz wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:51 am
Hey there

I believe this is a good feature and save us a lot of time to to those thing manually.

Follow pre-action: Randomly like/comment on some user's posting before following him.

I did found a pre-action option under the Like tab, but I think this feature is not good:

1. It needs specific url of each post, which takes time to harvest.
2. It does Like only (no comment. I am not very sure about it)
3. That user maybe not in your follow list. Even it does, you might not do the like/comment at the same time. It might be like, follow today, and than like tomorrow.

I suggest the new pre-action placed under the Follow tab, with a percentage option. It pick up the user's posting randomly and do like/comment. Benefits:
1. More focused. with the like/comment and follow together, it might cause more attention of the targeted users.
2. Save lot of time.
3. More

I know some other script (not for Tumblr) integrate this feature, it even doesn't need us to setup.

How do you think?

RGDS
support@rootjazz

Re: New feature suggested for TJ

Post by support@rootjazz »

Danny000 wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 12:57 am
support@rootjazz wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:51 am
Hey there

I believe this is a good feature and save us a lot of time to to those thing manually.

Follow pre-action: Randomly like/comment on some user's posting before following him.

I did found a pre-action option under the Like tab, but I think this feature is not good:

2. It does Like only (no comment. I am not very sure about it)
3. That user maybe not in your follow list. Even it does, you might not do the like/comment at the same time. It might be like, follow today, and than like tomorrow.

I suggest the new pre-action placed under the Follow tab, with a percentage option. It pick up the user's posting randomly and do like/comment. Benefits:
1. More focused. with the like/comment and follow together, it might cause more attention of the targeted users.
2. Save lot of time.
3. More

I know some other script (not for Tumblr) integrate this feature, it even doesn't need us to setup.

How do you think?

RGDS
The feature request has been sent to admin and will be considered for future inclusion.
Please be patient and thanks for the great suggestion.

Regards
Danny000

Post by Danny000 »

support@rootjazz wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 4:46 am
How is it going?
support@rootjazz

Danny000 wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 3:35 pm
support@rootjazz wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 4:46 am
How is it going?
As i have requested it to admin,the i guess the feature request is in TO-DO list but yet no news for the feature. Please be patient.

Regards
Danny000

Post by Danny000 »

waiting..........
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

It doesn't actually, it will work with the profile URL then scrape a post for liking.

You are right it doesn't do pre-comments, but that gets a bit spammy and not convinced it is a good idea.

If you are following 100 users, liking 100 posts, a 100 comments is quite a lot
Danny000

Post by Danny000 »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 10:17 pm
It doesn't actually, it will work with the profile URL then scrape a post for liking.
Sorry for the misunderstanding, I didn't use all the features and some of them have no tutorials.
If you are following 100 users, liking 100 posts, a 100 comments is quite a lot.

You are right it doesn't do pre-comments, but that gets a bit spammy and not convinced it is a good idea.
So I suggested a percentage, like 30%.

Meanwhile, even the post to like is from list of users, it won't be done at the same time of following.

Like -> comment -> follow with be looked normal and human.
support@rootjazz

Danny000 wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 1:50 am
martin@rootjazz wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 10:17 pm
Sorry for the misunderstanding, I didn't use all the features and some of them have no tutorials.
If you are following 100 users, liking 100 posts, a 100 comments is quite a lot.

So I suggested a percentage, like 30%.

Meanwhile, even the post to like is from list of users, it won't be done at the same time of following.

Like -> comment -> follow with be looked normal and human.
Admin will have a look here very soon. Please be patient.

Regards
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

feature suggestion noted for pre-action comments
Danny000

Post by Danny000 »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 4:31 pm feature suggestion noted for pre-action comments
Thanks for you reply.

Just want to be clear: it's pre-action of follow. Again. to like & comment before (or after) following one.

with options:
Set a percentage of comment of each account to post.(IE: A is going to follow 100 users, only comment 30%)
Set how many posting of a user to like. (IE: A like 5 postings of a user before following him.)

There is an option under Like tab - pre-Action, but there is no explanation, not sure what the exactly meaning is (like some more others). The documentation is kind of outdated.