queue images

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to TumblingJazz
tuhinbiswas98

queue images

Post by tuhinbiswas98 »

i have realy bad power cut problem so sometime i have turn off my pc befor finish posting images like 55/150 but after power back i turn on my pc and start TumblingJazz but its start posting from 0/150 so ther any way to fix this??? i did try to pause but its not work and my ups just give me 3 to 5 min backup so i can wait for long time to see if its pause so i just close it... i know this is funny but if ther any way to fix this let me know ty for help :)
support@rootjazz

Re: queue images

Post by support@rootjazz »

tuhinbiswas98 wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:08 am i have realy bad power cut problem so sometime i have turn off my pc befor finish posting images like 55/150 but after power back i turn on my pc and start TumblingJazz but its start posting from 0/150 so ther any way to fix this??? i did try to pause but its not work and my ups just give me 3 to 5 min backup so i can wait for long time to see if its pause so i just close it... i know this is funny but if ther any way to fix this let me know ty for help :)
We're sorry here. We would recommend you to use a vps for stable workflow. Actually the bot don't store how many uploads will be done by this way.

You can do set max post images limit or max reblog limit and whenyou do run the action again, the bot will stop after the daily limit hit.

Clearly,

Let's say you have set max upload daily = 150

You start upload and bot gets closed at 50th upload

You start bot again and uploads start

Tj will complete the action when it hits 100. So, total daily 100+50 = 150 .

FYI:

The bot pause - resume is only applicable if the bot is running. Not running, close , running. The running session should be a single run session.

Regards
tuhinbiswas98

Re: queue images

Post by tuhinbiswas98 »

ty ty i will try to do that :)