how to manage multiple tumblr account

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to TumblingJazz
tuhinbiswas98

how to manage multiple tumblr account

Post by tuhinbiswas98 »

i am new and looking for help i am try to run multiple tumblr account to get free traffic for adult site but i am geting ban.... i know many peopel run 100+ tumblr account but i cant even run 10 i have proxy stil i geting ban... so i need to know many this so if someone can help me it will be realy fine :)

1> how many follow / like / reblog eveyday... and random pause and any other option...

2> how many post to be safe... and what option you use for post images like qureu iimage, uniique upload, or other opting... random pause .. num threads (no idea what this do lol)

3> how many time post website link and how.... and tumblr can ban for watermark image??? and how to cover up link like what URL Shortener best to use or any other idea....

4> and how to you guys run account 1 by 1 or set all and try to run all at same time ???? like i run 1 account then wait for some min then run another ... and do you guys use schedule or daily run at this 2 option????
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: how to manage multiple tumblr account

Post by martin@rootjazz »

So the basics. The better quality IP (proxy) you are using the better.
1 account proxy is best, the more accounts per proxy is worse
Ensure your blogs are marked NSFW.
Make sure they are all legal and contain any information that is required.
1> how many follow / like / reblog eveyday... and random pause and any other option...
Start slow and build up.

A new user does not start a blog then start hammering it 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The usual limits apply, I would say <100 followers per day.
reblogs around 20-40
likes around 120+
comments / chat becareful as these become spammy easy and generate complaints
posts, around 20-40.

But go slow, run tests, find out what works FOR YOU. If you are doing X and getting banned, then do x-y until you don't get banned...

2> how many post to be safe... and what option you use for post images like qureu iimage, uniique upload, or other opting... random pause .. num threads (no idea what this do lol)
honestly, no one is going to give you exacts, as there is no exact method. Go slow, go easy then build up, until you find something that works for you. Then tell no one and then rinse it as hard and as long as you can.

But generally, the less threads the better, the bigger pause the better, the more random the better. If you are only doing 100 followers per day, then you can probably pause for 15 minutes per follow to do your 100 follows per day, you don't have to blast through them as fast as possible

3> how many time post website link and how.... and tumblr can ban for watermark image??? and how to cover up link like what URL Shortener best to use or any other idea....
Careful now, you are leaving FOOTPRINTS. Spamming your link in every post, is that - spam. You are aggressively trying to get people off tumblr to your site - this is against tumblr TOS. Yes some blogs seem to get away with it - I don't know how, but just because they do - doesn't mean you will. Againn test review test review...

as for watermark, I am not aware of tumblr detecting this. It will fail a manual review, but not an automated check. You will probably be OK with this

4> and how to you guys run account 1 by 1 or set all and try to run all at same time ???? like i run 1 account then wait for some min then run another ... and do you guys use schedule or daily run at this 2 option????
repeat every X hours is what I like with bit random pauses: 30 seconds to 10 minutes, but everyone is different.

tuhinbiswas98 wrote: Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:01 pm i am new and looking for help i am try to run multiple tumblr account to get free traffic for adult site but i am geting ban.... i know many peopel run 100+ tumblr account but i cant even run 10 i have proxy stil i geting ban... so i need to know many this so if someone can help me it will be realy fine :)

tuhinbiswas98

Post by tuhinbiswas98 »

ty ty for this detail information like you say pause for 15 minutes per follow so if i do that it will take about 25 houre for 100 follow i can do that but my bot run 1 by 1 so how can i make it run all 5 blog at same time and let it run for long time and do task slow....

and i want to run 2 tumblr account in 1 proxy... so account a and account b both have same proxy so how i run task in thos account with proxy like i can run 2 account that have same proxy at same time or i can just run a account today and next day b account ??? ty for help :)
tuhinbiswas98

Post by tuhinbiswas98 »

i did look at some opting stil action processing 1 by 1 like if i want to like/reblog/follow ... and pause for 2 to 5 minutes per follow, pause for 1 minutes per like .. so just 1 tumblr account will eat my 1 day :O and i have 10 tumblr account in wating list :O so how i can run multiple action in same time ?????
support@rootjazz

Post by support@rootjazz »

ty ty for this detail information like you say pause for 15 minutes per follow so if i do that it will take about 25 houre for 100 follow i can do that but my bot run 1 by 1 so how can i make it run all 5 blog at same time and let it run for long time and do task slow....

Please increase the thread number to 5 in processor tab > Number of threads
and i want to run 2 tumblr account in 1 proxy... so account a and account b both have same proxy so how i run task in thos account with proxy like i can run 2 account that have same proxy at same time or i can just run a account today and next day b account ??? ty for help :)
Admin already told you that it is better to use 1 account per proxy. But if you still want to use 2 account on 1 proxy then make sure to check

TJ > Settings tab > Process Single account at a time > process Single IP at a time

i did look at some opting stil action processing 1 by 1 like if i want to like/reblog/follow ... and pause for 2 to 5 minutes per follow, pause for 1 minutes per like .. so just 1 tumblr account will eat my 1 day :O and i have 10 tumblr account in wating list :O so how i can run multiple action in same time ?????
If you need to do that then you need to uncheck those settings which is terrible. Why? If 1 follow and 1 like is done at same time then is it good? No human is going to do that and so it is bot.

But if you want then - uncheck those settings i provide above
Create follow - like -unfollow and whatever action you want
Increase the thread number in processor tab ( already mentioned above )
Run them

But this practise is not safe as you want to run 2 account per IP. I have already explained you why and how things work above. :)

Regards
tuhinbiswas98

Post by tuhinbiswas98 »

yes i know 1 blog in 1 proxy is best but i see peopel run 2 blog in 1 share proxy so i thought i have dedicated proxy so its fine to run 2 blog in 1 proxy ... but can you tell me any good cheap proxy ???? if its cheap then i can buy more and run 1 blog in 1 proxy tell me any site name that sell proxy at low price :) good day
support@rootjazz

Post by support@rootjazz »

. but can you tell me any good cheap proxy ???
No. We really can't push someone to buy proxy from website x or provider y as if things don't work then people will point fingers to us.
We don't recommend here. But, if you goto BHW then you may find some providers, reviews, users talking pros cons about them and you can then sort your choice and keep the process going.

Good luck. :)
tuhinbiswas98

Post by tuhinbiswas98 »

ty ty for help :)