help me about mass reblog

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to TumblingJazz
beiweikang

help me about mass reblog

Post by beiweikang »

Hi,help me,When I use mass reblog, reblog all new blogs,
For example, I use 10 different accounts,
At the same time reblog100 blogs,
I want an account a process, why I have set up an IP, an action, but when I set 10 threads, an account will perform multiple threads at the same time, this will take up the thread of other accounts, and it is strange that , when I set 25 threads, all threads will open, but I only set up 10 accounts, I only need an account, an action, a thread,
How can I set it up?
support@rootjazz

Re: help me about mass reblog

Post by support@rootjazz »

beiweikang wrote: Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:02 am Hi,help me,When I use mass reblog, reblog all new blogs,
For example, I use 10 different accounts,
I want an account a process, why I have set up an IP, an action, but when I set 10 threads, an account will perform multiple threads at the same time, this will take up the thread of other accounts, and it is strange that , when I set 25 threads, all threads will open, but I only set up 10 accounts, I only need an account, an action, a thread,
How can I set it up?
You need shared action. I don't understand your
but when I set 10 threads, an account will perform multiple threads at the same time, this will take up the thread of other accounts, and it is strange that , when I set 25 threads, all threads will open, but I only set up 10 accounts,
I am not sure if things are made this way. But, have a look here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9G_F6- ... mU&index=8

Note: if you want to run MULTIPLE THREAD AND MULTIPLE REBLOG ACTION IN A SINGLE ACTION then you need to create the action as shared action.

But, how are you creating the reblog action? by which tab? Reblog or mass reblog?

Regards
beiweikang

Post by beiweikang »

hi thank you
I use the function: mass reblog
1. Prepare 5 different accounts
2, filepath containing multiple URL (such as https://*****.tumblr.com/archive) and more than 30urls,
3, import text with URLs link
4, set repeat (hrs) to 24, select the prepared 5 accounts
5, choose reblog all new blog posts
6, open the processor, number of thread select 10, click run
7, you will find that you only have 5 accounts, but an account will perform multiple actions at the same time, you can even choose 20 threads, now I need one account, a thread, that is, I hope that no matter what I set How many threads, but only 5 accounts have an action.
8, there is a problem, I found that reblog function does not support Chinese, I search for Chinese keywords, but can not forward the blog, forwarding failed.
support@rootjazz

Post by support@rootjazz »

hi thank you
I use the function: mass reblog
1. Prepare 5 different accounts
2, filepath containing multiple URL (such as https://*****.tumblr.com/archive) and more than 30urls,
3, import text with URLs link
How can you import? mass reblog tab has no import option as i see.... Can you please clear this?
4, set repeat (hrs) to 24, select the prepared 5 accounts
5, choose reblog all new blog posts
6, open the processor, number of thread select 10, click run
7, you will find that you only have 5 accounts, but an account will perform multiple actions at the same time, you can even choose 20 threads, now I need one account, a thread, that is, I hope that no matter what I set How many threads, but only 5 accounts have an action.

Did. You will have so many actions as these actions can not be in a sngle action. I don't find any way to keep all the action under single action.

Each action will hold 1 thread and will process the action. If you allow 20, then 20 action will be processed. Infortunetly, again, all actions can not be done under 1 action. For each url and for each account, there will be 1 action.

8, there is a problem, I found that reblog function does not support Chinese, I search for Chinese keywords, but can not forward the blog, forwarding failed

Please provide the keyword that i can check

or

Please provide the real time log that can be found by double clicking on the action in processor tab.
Can you please generate and post that here ( hiding your account details oobviously).

Loooking forward to your reply.

Regards