How the follow work?

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to TumblingJazz
Danny000

How the follow work?

Post by Danny000 »

Hi

I am trying to figure out the procedure in order to make sure follows are not exceed the limit, so that I don't have to manually do it every time.

I can't find the answer in the documentation or video, so I post here.

Setting:
Random pause: 40-60 sec (lets say 50 sec to simplification)
max follow: 1000
threads: 40
share across accounts
follow from list

My accs: A, B, C, D... total 100 accs.
User accs to follow: 1, 2 , 3, 4 .... total 10000 accs.

My question is:
How is the sequence?
A1,B2,C3...
OR
A1,A2,A3...

Where is the random pause used?
Between A1&A2, or A1&B2?

There is 40 threads, what is doing in a specific thread?
A1, A2, and there is a 50 sec between them?

If possible, please help me do this math: 1000 accounts, 40 threads. how to setup max follow and random pause to make sure each follow 40 in 24 hours.

I know these questions is kind of boring, but too many accs banned, I have to do something. This calculation might help.

thanks.
John
support@rootjazz

Re: How the follow work?

Post by support@rootjazz »

I know these questions is kind of boring, but too many accs banned, I have to do something. This calculation might help.

thanks.
John
No worries.
If possible, please help me do this math: 1000 accounts, 40 threads. how to setup max follow and random pause to make sure each follow 40 in 24 hours.
I would suggest you to split those 10000 into 500 per .txt file and then create follow action per txt file per account.

Follow tab
Select 1 account and select the file path of the url list.txt
max item 10 fluct 5
follow interval 40 -50 seconds
repeat every 5 hour

goto settings tab and set all global limit to 0 ( by default value )

My accs: A, B, C, D... total 100 accs.
User accs to follow: 1, 2 , 3, 4 .... total 10000 accs.

My question is:
How is the sequence?
A1,B2,C3...
OR
A1,A2,A3...

Where is the random pause used?
Between A1&A2, or A1&B2?

There is 40 threads, what is doing in a specific thread?
A1, A2, and there is a 50 sec between them?
https://rootjazz.com/tumblingjazz/docum ... ollow.html

Standard Search Action Parameters
Random Pause:
Specify a minimum and maximum value, after actioning an item the action will pause for a random amount between the specified minimum and maximum values.

Share Across Accounts
Typically, the action will be created using one account to process the specified items. However, by bulk selecting accounts and checking this option, you can have the selected accounts share the items to be processed. eg you specify 100 items and select 10 accounts and check SHARE ACROSS ACCOUNTS. Then each account will process 10 items. More information in the Share across accounts section. If you select multiple accounts to perform the action, but DO NOT check this option, then each account will process all items, i.e. they will duplicate the items. When performing a Share Across Accounts action, then all accounts within the action will be aware of what the other accounts processed and will log this as if they processed the item, meaning in future actions the accounts will never re-process any items processed by any other account from the shared action

am trying to figure out the procedure in order to make sure follows are not exceed the limit, so that I don't have to manually do it every time.

I can't find the answer in the documentation or video, so I post here.

Setting:
Random pause: 40-60 sec (lets say 50 sec to simplification)
max follow: 1000
threads: 40
share across accounts
follow from list
Perhaps above informations helped you.
Regards