Accounts failed login

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to TumblingJazz
Danny000

Accounts failed login

Post by Danny000 »

Hello

more and more accounts failed to login, meanwhile they are not banned.

How to fix that?

thanks

John
support@rootjazz

Re: Accounts failed login

Post by support@rootjazz »

Danny000 wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:23 pm Hello

How to fix that?

thanks

John
Did you check the log by double clicking on it? That should have more explanation.
May be the issue is with your proxy / connection or something like that. Well, as you have provided less data that we can troubleshoot the issue please submit log of those accounts that are not logging in.

GOTO APPLICATION TOP BAR
HELP > LOG > DELETE ALL THE LOGS

Run login action for those accounts which are having login issues you stated above.

Goto TJ view accounts > select those accounts > Click VERIFY LOGIN.
After all the action ends

GOTO HELP > LOG > SUBMIT

Do not run any other actions, just run the action and after it ends, submit the log, also note the log id
Post the log ID here.

Regards
Danny000

Post by Danny000 »

log submitted: 25959.
14 accs.
Checked the url again, 2 of them banned already, 12 cannot login.

Today I lost about 200 accs again. Follows is no more than 60 for each account.

support@rootjazz wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:26 am

How to fix that?

thanks

John
Did you check the log by double clicking on it? That should have more explanation.
May be the issue is with your proxy / connection or something like that. Well, as you have provided less data that we can troubleshoot the issue please submit log of those accounts that are not logging in.

GOTO APPLICATION TOP BAR

Run login action for those accounts which are having login issues you stated above.

GOTO HELP > LOG > SUBMIT

Do not run any other actions, just run the action and after it ends, submit the log, also note the log id
Post the log ID here.

Regards
support@rootjazz

Danny000 wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:18 am log submitted: 25959.
14 accs.
Checked the url again, 2 of them banned already, 12 cannot login.

Today I lost about 200 accs again. Follows is no more than 60 for each account.

support@rootjazz wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:26 am

How to fix that?

thanks

John

GOTO APPLICATION TOP BAR

GOTO HELP > LOG > SUBMIT

Post the log ID here.

Regards
The log number has been sent to admin with proper details and he will look into this and get back to you shortly.

Why your accounts got banned? Was your proxys good enough?
Please use good quality proxys to use on tumblr.
Follow is not a big problem in tumblr as i have experience of following 100+ a day without ban. But, that was not in a row.
Danny000

Post by Danny000 »

I am pretty sure it is because of the follows. I've tried proxies from different providers, they are all dedicated proxy. Normally I run 5 accounts on one proxy, if the follows smaller then 45, accs will be fine. If something is going wrong, like the global limit is not working which cause follow more then 50 a day, then accs is very likely get banned.
Meanwhile, I do nothing but follow. No posting (I post at the beginning), no like, no comment, only follow.

support@rootjazz wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:37 am
support@rootjazz

Danny000 wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:00 am I am pretty sure it is because of the follows. I've tried proxies from different providers, they are all dedicated proxy. Normally I run 5 accounts on one proxy, if the follows smaller then 45, accs will be fine. If something is going wrong, like the global limit is not working which cause follow more then 50 a day, then accs is very likely get banned.
Meanwhile, I do nothing but follow. No posting (I post at the beginning), no like, no comment, only follow.

support@rootjazz wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:37 am
Thanks for the detailed response. The global settings of tj will be checked and i request you to stop your follwing untill the issue is solved. Therefore, you'll not loss more accounts.

Update : I have tried to find the issue in tj and i found something strange.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Please do have a look at the action real time logs as usually the answer is there
10:13:52: * Tumblr Error Message: Your email or password were incorrect.
Confirm the accounts still exist.
ACCOUNTS TAB > PROFILE CHECK (ignore proxy)

this will check the profile URL of the accounts with your local IP (not logged in) and check if the accounts exist.

If so, then run a SINGLE action to verify ONE account (rather than a threaded many checks in a action. IF that doesn't work, try and log in manually in your browser with proxy to check the proxy
snibi

Post by snibi »

Tumblr marks more and more accounts this way these days. I dont knwo why could be tj is leaking something?,

The accounts still exists and are not terminated, but cannot login anymore (proxy works too).

The only solution here is, to reset password https://www.tumblr.com/forgot_password ,

fill captcha and click email link (sometimes needed to redo 2x in order to recieve email),

you can then type the same password in again to unlock the account finally.

After this procedure the account works again with tj, but soon you will have another accounts needing this procedure.

Could be really good another column indicator added to "failed login", "banned", "need pw reset" or something.
Danny000

Post by Danny000 »

I manually log in browser with proxy, got recapture and wrong password message.
tried to reset password but never receive any email though Tumblr said it sent.

But this is not the problem.

The problem is that I got another 140 accounts banned.

I stopped that group of accounts now, hopefully you could figure out something ASAP.

martin@rootjazz wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:35 pm Please do have a look at the action real time logs as usually the answer is there
Confirm the accounts still exist.
ACCOUNTS TAB > PROFILE CHECK (ignore proxy)

this will check the profile URL of the accounts with your local IP (not logged in) and check if the accounts exist.

If so, then run a SINGLE action to verify ONE account (rather than a threaded many checks in a action. IF that doesn't work, try and log in manually in your browser with proxy to check the proxy
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

snibi wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:17 pm
Tumblr marks more and more accounts this way these days. I dont knwo why could be tj is leaking something?,

The accounts still exists and are not terminated, but cannot login anymore (proxy works too).

The only solution here is, to reset password https://www.tumblr.com/forgot_password ,

fill captcha and click email link (sometimes needed to redo 2x in order to recieve email),

you can then type the same password in again to unlock the account finally.

After this procedure the account works again with tj, but soon you will have another accounts needing this procedure.

Could be really good another column indicator added to "failed login", "banned", "need pw reset" or something.
if you have an account I can test with to see this please export it and email it to me

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com