Deletion, Right Click in Windows VPS, and Logs Problems

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to TumblingJazz
RootCause

Deletion, Right Click in Windows VPS, and Logs Problems

Post by RootCause »

I have Tumblingjazz loaded onto a Windows VPS. Last night, I tried to delete actions that are "waiting." Tumblingjazz would not allow me to do so. I tried to right click. Tumblingjazz would not allow me.

I tried to send you Logs. I received this message:

"Logs failed to upload. Please try again. If the problem persists, please contact support: support@rootjazz.com."

1. How do I delete the actions on the Action screen that I no longer want to run?
2. How do I right click in Windows using a Mac while in a VPS?
3. What is wrong with the Logs function?
support@rootjazz

Re: Deletion, Right Click in Windows VPS, and Logs Problems

Post by support@rootjazz »

"Logs failed to upload. Please try again. If the problem persists, please contact support: support@rootjazz.com."
There was some DNS issue. Should be fixed now.
I have Tumblingjazz loaded onto a Windows VPS. Last night, I tried to delete actions that are "waiting." Tumblingjazz would not allow me to do so. I tried to right click. Tumblingjazz would not allow me.
Please goto processor tab
Select the action by single mouse click
Right click on selected action
Clcik delete

Or

Select the action by single mouse click
hit delete button in keyboard / keypad

Should solve your issue.

1. How do I delete the actions on the Action screen that I no longer want to run?
Already told you. :)
2. How do I right click in Windows using a Mac while in a VPS?
Not having MAC but if you are into VPS mode, you should have right click option. Perhaps Double tap or long press touch.

3. What is wrong with the Logs function?
Already explaianed above. :)

Regards
RootCause

Post by RootCause »

Martin:

You need to create a Delete button in the options display (the list of actions) for TumblingJazz and all of your other products (Instagram and TwitterDub) so that I, and others, can simply highlight an action, click that button, and the action disappears from the processor. Done. You should place an Edit Action button in the options display (the list of actions) as well. I second thought, put all of the Right Click options in the options display (the list of actions). This will make each program far more user-friendly. Please. Pretty please. Make all of our lives easier.

Selecting the item in the processor and clicking delete on the keyboard does not work.

What buttons do I press on a Mac keyboard to create a right click action in a Windows VPS? What button combination creates Right Click?

"Not having MAC but if you are into VPS mode, you should have right click option. Perhaps Double tap or long press touch."

None of that works.
support@rootjazz

You need to create a Delete button in the options display (the list of actions) for TumblingJazz and all of your other products (Instagram and TwitterDub) so that I, and others, can simply highlight an action, click that button, and the action disappears from the processor. Done. You should place an Edit Action button in the options display (the list of actions) as well. I second thought, put all of the Right Click options in the options display (the list of actions). This will make each program far more user-friendly. Please. Pretty please. Make all of our lives easier.
Those options are present to all the programs already. If you do right click on a single action, you will find them. I think you are asking for after selection - do a button press somewhere in the processor tab. IF that, i am reporting this to martin. :)

Selecting the item in the processor and clicking delete on the keyboard does not work.
It just works. Just replicated your process and got no issue here. I suggest you to be in RDP mode if you're using windows vps. Theer shouldn't be any issue.
What buttons do I press on a Mac keyboard to create a right click action in a Windows VPS? What button combination creates Right Click?
My aplogies. I don't use MAC and perhaps if you use mouse, there should be left and right click. Else, i really don't have any idea on MAC. Please use google.

I have googled it for you as you couldn't. Please see here, The first result.

https://www.google.co.in/search?q=Mac+R ... e&ie=UTF-8
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

RootCause wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:10 pm Martin:

How are you using the programs? Seems you have a non-normal setup.
As above, how are you doing this? As for me and others it works.
ok, so you are on a mac using a windows VPS. I have no idea how to simulate a right click. You won't be the first with this issue I imagine, it could be your OS sending the wrong key, or app you are using to view the server (usually they would provide access to special keys)
"Not having MAC but if you are into VPS mode, you should have right click option. Perhaps Double tap or long press touch."
As above, I don't know. It is a Mac / remote view software problem. If they send the right command / key, then it works.

So to repeat:

What Mac OS are you using?
What app to view the server?
RootCause

Post by RootCause »

"Those options are present to all the programs already. If you do right click on a single action, you will find them. I think you are asking for after selection - do a button press somewhere in the processor tab. IF that, i am reporting this to martin. :)"

Those options need to be in the program without the need to Right Click. They need to be at the top of options display like Mass Reblog, etc.

"It just works. Just replicated your process and got no issue here. I suggest you to be in RDP mode if you're using windows vps. Theer shouldn't be any issue."

Not on my version and I have the latest version. Please place the Right Click options in the top display of the program with the Like option, Follow option, etc.

"My aplogies. I don't use MAC and perhaps if you use mouse, there should be left and right click. Else, i really don't have any idea on MAC. Please use google.

I have googled it for you as you couldn't. Please see here, The first result."

If the Right Click options are placed in the top area of the program, there will no longer be a need to Right Click. That's the point. It would not matter if I am on a Mac or PC. The Right Click options, like Delete, would always be onscreen and easy to find.
RootCause

Post by RootCause »

May I receive an answer? An update? I would like the ability to delete actions and to begin using the program again.
support@rootjazz

RootCause wrote: Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:30 am May I receive an answer? An update? I would like the ability to delete actions and to begin using the program again.
Admin has replied you already above. Can you please check?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

RootCause wrote: Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:30 am May I receive an answer? An update? I would like the ability to delete actions and to begin using the program again.
I guess we replied at the same time and you missed my reply:

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=5769#p35587

Basically, I don't really want to duplicate all the hidden controls just for a few Mac users. The controls / tabs are already crowded as it is without adding more already provided functionality. I'd much rather help you figure out how to get your system to send the correct keys / commands.

So I need to know your setup.
Mac version
RDP view software (VNC / team viewer etc)

Then if you can run some tests to try and generate right click on the VPS (not in our app, just in windows, on files etc) Does that work or not? If not, then this is the issue (for right click at least).

Then try and delete a file on your desktop (in the vps, by using the delete key, if you can do this, it should work in the app.

So if you can get that information we can take it one step at a time
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

another option is to get a more usable machine with a right click mouse and a keyboard with a functioning delete key. "macs just work", "macs are so usable" pfffffft

:D