Deletion, Right Click in Windows VPS, and Logs Problems

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to TumblingJazz
RootCause

Re: Deletion, Right Click in Windows VPS, and Logs Problems

Post by RootCause »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:10 pm
RootCause wrote: Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:30 am May I receive an answer? An update? I would like the ability to delete actions and to begin using the program again.
I guess we replied at the same time and you missed my reply:

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=5769#p35587

Basically, I don't really want to duplicate all the hidden controls just for a few Mac users. The controls / tabs are already crowded as it is without adding more already provided functionality. I'd much rather help you figure out how to get your system to send the correct keys / commands.

So I need to know your setup.
Mac version
RDP view software (VNC / team viewer etc)

Then if you can run some tests to try and generate right click on the VPS (not in our app, just in windows, on files etc) Does that work or not? If not, then this is the issue (for right click at least).

Then try and delete a file on your desktop (in the vps, by using the delete key, if you can do this, it should work in the app.

So if you can get that information we can take it one step at a time
Mac version - 4.14 macOS 10.12 Sierra
RDP - Microsoft Remote Desktop 8.0
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Deletion, Right Click in Windows VPS, and Logs Problems

Post by martin@rootjazz »

and
Then if you can run some tests to try and generate right click on the VPS (not in our app, just in windows, on files etc) Does that work or not? If not, then this is the issue (for right click at least).

Then try and delete a file on your desktop (in the vps, by using the delete key, if you can do this, it should work in the app.
try and get the right click / delete key working through RDP (just on the desktop / in a folder - not in tumjazz)