How to follow someone's followers

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to TumblingJazz
JohnHope

How to follow someone's followers

Post by JohnHope »

Hello

I wanted to follow some big blog's followers (they call it "notes"?), but with this setting, I only follow those big blogs, not their followers.

https://imgur.com/a/2KpQF

All my acc follow those accs doing the same niche.

(btw, [img] not work for me)

I read the documentation and video tutorials, it seems they all avoid this key point successfully.

How to setup?

thanks
support@rootjazz

Re: How to follow someone's followers

Post by support@rootjazz »

JohnHope wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:22 am Hello

I wanted to follow some big blog's followers (they call it "notes"?), but with this setting, I only follow those big blogs, not their followers.

https://imgur.com/a/2KpQF

All my acc follow those accs doing the same niche.

(btw, [img] not work for me)

I read the documentation and video tutorials, it seems they all avoid this key point successfully.

How to setup?

thanks
Hi,

Note's are actually people who interacted with 1 tumblr blog post. Not followers.

If you want to follow from notes,

Open tumblingjazz
Click follow tab
Click custom search
Double click recent posts of
Double click Scrape notes of post

Provide the blog in search terms

Put interval ( max - min pause )

Hit follow

Regards,
JohnHope

Post by JohnHope »

hello

AAA. If I can follow someone, means I am a follower of someone, and that someone should have many followers I could be able to follow?

BBB. what is the meaning of #Max follow UNder the tab Follow, each account's following, or all the accounts I selected?

CCC. If I search a keyword to find notes of poplar or recent post, those search result will have a lot of notes, but some time TumblingJazz returns with very few results.

DDD. How to stop an action? Some are stoppable/delete-able, but some are not. Even I stop all action, some other will show up after a while.

thanks
support@rootjazz

Post by support@rootjazz »

JohnHope wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:51 pm hello

AAA. If I can follow someone, means I am a follower of someone, and that someone should have many followers I could be able to follow?

BBB. what is the meaning of #Max follow UNder the tab Follow, each account's following, or all the accounts I selected?

CCC. If I search a keyword to find notes of poplar or recent post, those search result will have a lot of notes, but some time TumblingJazz returns with very few results.

DDD. How to stop an action? Some are stoppable/delete-able, but some are not. Even I stop all action, some other will show up after a while.

thanks
Your answe below
https://rootjazz.com/tumblingjazz/docum ... ollow.html

If I can follow someone, means I am a follower of someone, and that someone should have many followers I could be able to follow?
Tumblr does not allow anyone to view anyone's followers. So, no you can't follow "Mr.x"s followers. Ask me again if misread your question.

If I search a keyword to find notes of poplar or recent post, those search result will have a lot of notes, but some time TumblingJazz returns with very few results.
Like other social media, tumblr doesn't show all the results. Just as much as possible ( recent). But, if TJ got 10 posts with that keyword, it will return all the notes of 10 individual posts without any problem. ( are you getting less results here? then check your number of max results and increase that in the settings tab and on't forget to click save as well)
How to stop an action? Some are stoppable/delete-able, but some are not. Even I stop all action, some other will show up after a while.

Stop means cancel or Pause?

You can stop by right click > cancel

You can pause by right click > pause

some other will show up after a while
Stops after the ongoing work.

for example: You have created 1 follow action using hashtag follow for follow

Tj first tried to logging in that account
Search hashtag followforfollow
get sthe x amount posts / profiles

starts following them

Get x page
Got page
extract id
post response

------------------------------------------------------------

Now, if you click cancel when the bot is in " Got page " position ( means it is in an ongoing action ), then bot will stop after posting reponse.

Hope i am clear.

Best regards