Need help with 2captcha

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to TumblingJazz
JohnHope

Need help with 2captcha

Post by JohnHope »

Hello

I try to add balance to 2captcha to make Tumblr work, but many problem.

2captcha does not support Paypal, but Credit card or btc. I don't have btc, and I try to pay via credit card, but they don't accept my card. So there is no way for me to add balance to 2captcha? That means I have to cancel this order?

I also tried to do captchar manually, but the windows will close by itself after registering and i have no chance to do it. I didn't even know the account creation is successful or not.

Please give me a solution.

thanks
support@rootjazz

Re: Need help with 2captcha

Post by support@rootjazz »

JohnHope wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:05 pm Hello

I try to add balance to 2captcha to make Tumblr work, but many problem.

2captcha does not support Paypal, but Credit card or btc. I don't have btc, and I try to pay via credit card, but they don't accept my card. So there is no way for me to add balance to 2captcha? That means I have to cancel this order?

I also tried to do captchar manually, but the windows will close by itself after registering and i have no chance to do it. I didn't even know the account creation is successful or not.

Please give me a solution.

thanks

Hi,

2captcha is the best service for captcha solving. The bot uses automatic captcha solving process. You really need to have 2captcha balance in order to make account/solve captcha.
Why don't you buy some btc from bhw? You can ask there if someone exchanges paypal to btc.