Universal Yahoo Login Securitywall blocking further actions

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to TumblingJazz
snibi

Universal Yahoo Login Securitywall blocking further actions

Post by snibi »

Hi Martin,

There appears this new securitywall from tumblr at universal login.

This thing comes randomly up and is blocking accounts further activity.

It appears on universal yahoo login after entering password and click sign in.

Once we click the blue button, it goes to tumblrs dashboard.

The blue buttons xpath to click:

Code: Select all

//*[@id="comm-channel-module"]/form/div[3]/button
Now at the opened browser when doing a scrape stats, the "X failed login" disappears and accounts are working again.

snibi

Re: Universal Yahoo Login Securitywall blocking further actions

Post by snibi »

support@rootjazz

Post by support@rootjazz »

snibi wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:07 pm Hi Martin,

There appears this new securitywall from tumblr at universal login.

This thing comes randomly up and is blocking accounts further activity.

It appears on universal yahoo login after entering password and click sign in.

Once we click the blue button, it goes to tumblrs dashboard.

The blue buttons xpath to click:

//*[@id="comm-channel-module"]/form/div[3]/button
Now at the opened browser when doing a scrape stats, the "X failed login" disappears and accounts are working again.

This thing is showing up only for Yahoo accounts, tumblr made with yahoo login happened in the first of this year.I have reported it to coder.He will fix this soon. :)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Universal login is not currently supported and hasn't been for months due to strange JS and redirect issues. You will need to generate the cookies for these old accounts manually (from the accounts tab)
snibi

Post by snibi »

Thanks for the info, but i dont understand. It only need to click this xpath after login if this object is present,

the login is working for most accounts here. But there appears this securitywall often, where TJ stops all actions then.

edit:// ok seems not all accounts are working this way. also tumblr have again some strange issues at the moment.
snibi

Post by snibi »

Tumblr still have problems with old tumblr non yahoo accounts, when signing in it tells "your email or password where incorrect", and sometimes after second try it works.

for the failed login accounts, when i select some accounts, and hit scrape stats 10x some of the accounts are working again.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

snibi wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:15 pm Tumblr still have problems with old tumblr non yahoo accounts, when signing in it tells "your email or password where incorrect", and sometimes after second try it works.

for the failed login accounts, when i select some accounts, and hit scrape stats 10x some of the accounts are working again.
If you have a NON-universal yahoo login I can test, please send it other.

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

snibi wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:31 pm Thanks for the info, but i dont understand. It only need to click this xpath after login if this object is present,
Are you refering to normal login as happens for the actions? Or for the ACCOUNTS tab > auto browser login? Or something else?
snibi

Post by snibi »

This OP "don't get locked out, add another email or phone number now" comes up on the new universal yahoo accounts at login by hand, login by TJ auto browser login, login by TJ manual browser login, so i assume it will also come up at TJ's hidden browser process - and preventing further actions.

For the other issue, it seems its an tumblr problem itself, the accounts behave strange and non recurring, will have an eye the next days on it.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

snibi wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:28 pm so i assume it will also come up at TJ's hidden browser process - and preventing further actions.

For the other issue, it seems its an tumblr problem itself, the accounts behave strange and non recurring, will have an eye the next days on it.
the "hidden process" does NOT support universal login and hasn't for months. This is due to complex yahoo JS / redirection. I couldn't automate it, then tumblr changed from using universal login for new accounts, so was never a priority as that system was not used any more.

Universal login accounts MUST use MANUAL LOGIN BROWSER GENERATE COOKIES option.

In which case, it doesn't matter if the login screen changes, as the user navigates it manually. Should only be a one time operation as the program will store cookies for later login