Universal Yahoo Login Securitywall blocking further actions

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to TumblingJazz
snibi

Re: Universal Yahoo Login Securitywall blocking further actions

Post by snibi »

Please let me rephrase the situation. I add new accounts, which have the universal yahoo login. I am working with the accounts for some time, all is good. From adding avatar to like, to reblog, to follow, accounts are working fine. But AFTER some time this thing comes up, and blocking all further actions at TJ. So i must open Browser login - NOT the manual - click this thing in the OP, scrape stats - at worst multiple times, but after - the accounts are working again. So TJ just need to click this thing. :)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

snibi wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:15 pm Please let me rephrase the situation. I add new accounts, which have the universal yahoo login. I am working with the accounts for some time, all is good. From adding avatar to like, to reblog, to follow, accounts are working fine. But AFTER some time this thing comes up, and blocking all further actions at TJ. So i must open Browser login - NOT the manual - click this thing in the OP, scrape stats - at worst multiple times, but after - the accounts are working again. So TJ just need to click this thing. :)

So it is not login related?
But AFTER some time this thing comes up, and blocking all further actions at TJ.
As Tumjazz will be logging in with cookies and not going through the login screen.

And manual browser login doesn't resolve it?

IF that is the case, I need to see it. If it was you who sent me an account to test with this, it didn't occur, I tried to login, was a universal login, but it went through normally.

If it is nothing to do with a universal login, it might be possible, but if it is universal browser login, then it is unlikely to be automated and will have to remain a manual action
snibi

Post by snibi »

No that wasnt me, i didnt sent any accounts yet. But i think we can close this case. :oops:

Now when i want to find accounts to send to you for investigation, the accounts with failed login (which was lying around for 10 days and doing nothing, didnt change anything) resolving itself in no more failed login errors / securitywall. Fantastic! :lol: Tried so much with those accounts, i always got this thing in OP. Now they are working again, fingers crossed.

Also what i found out is that tumblr itself have very strange issues at moment at the login site:
Alive Accounts where i knew they are universal yahoo login, tumblr opened the "old" login mask, and cannot login saying "incorrect username or password". Nothing to do with TJ :)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

the tumblr login has been crap for ages. For months it would not work in firefox when I tried to login normally, othertimes was randomly failing.

Their issue is, the login screen is about 2mb! As they bring in the big image / gif as a background. For a login screen! If the screen doesn't load correctly and it seems to load the image BEFORE the essential JS for the login, it may fail. Which is crazy. It is a login screen, you want to login ASAP and get to your home page, not wait to view a random image you don't care about.

Login should be fast and simple, but tumblr have gone the opposite route....