I am from China, English is not good, English tutorial is not very clear, I would like to ask some questions

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to TumblingJazz
beiweikang

I am from China, English is not good, English tutorial is not very clear, I would like to ask some questions

Post by beiweikang »

Hello, because I am from China, English is not good, English tutorial is not very clear, I would like to ask some questions:
1, if i like the blogger's content, i would like to forward all his blog, remove his description, add my own forwarded text, how can i set it up?
2, how to publish with pictures and text of the blog?
3, how can I modify the user name in bulk? I need to be different from each other, and I need the account title and description of each account is not the same.
support@rootjazz

Re: I am from China, English is not good, English tutorial is not very clear, I would like to ask some questions

Post by support@rootjazz »

beiweikang wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:14 am Hello, because I am from China, English is not good, English tutorial is not very clear, I would like to ask some questions:
1, if i like the blogger's content, i would like to forward all his blog, remove his description, add my own forwarded text, how can i set it up?
2, how to publish with pictures and text of the blog?
3, how can I modify the user name in bulk? I need to be different from each other, and I need the account title and description of each account is not the same.

if it the blogger provides rss link you can scrape from rss and then can post to your tumblr

how to publish with pictures and text of the blog?

if you want to post to tumblr - there is a module in TJ , you can use that

you can specify the title and description in the update accounts module select account - put title list in title section - put description list in description section and click update .