Scheduling bugs

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to TumblingJazz
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Scheduling bugs

Post by martin@rootjazz »

jrichards wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:08 pm BTW after the fix of (2), the shared actions start running simutaneously, even when the "Process single account" is set on. Could you fix that?
checking...
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

The next update will fix this. I shall let you know when it is ready.

Regards,
Martin
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

jrichards

Post by jrichards »

I have noticed, that this is still not fixed and two shared actions are running simultaneously even when the "Process single account..." option is set on.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

shared actions do not work with single account mode.

if you have 100 accounts in the shared actions, they are not technically running two actions for a single account
jrichards

Post by jrichards »

But before that update, it worked like that - when you had this option set on, the next shared action was on hold, until the current running was finished.

Could you bring it back, maybe as a new setting? Something like, "Run only 1 shared action at a time"? Or the best scenario would be something like - do not run any other action, when shared action is currently running.

Thanks.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

jrichards wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:38 pm But before that update, it worked like that - when you had this option set on, the next shared action was on hold, until the current running was finished.

Could you bring it back, maybe as a new setting? Something like, "Run only 1 shared action at a time"? Or the best scenario would be something like - do not run any other action, when shared action is currently running.

Thanks.
Are you sure? Shared actions never worked with single account processing. It isn't possible as they do not contain the code used.
jrichards

Post by jrichards »

I'm 100% sure, because I used this "feature" a lot in my scheduling and I still have older version of TJ installed on one of my VPS and it is working like that.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

well, not sure what to say. I haven't changed the code. I don't recall ever coding single account / IP processing support for shared actions, so don't see how it could possibly have worked like that.

If you know what version you have that you say it is working on, I can pull that code from the repository and check.

Also what shared action is it working on? All of them? Just shared followed? something else?
jrichards

Post by jrichards »

It's definitely working like that in 1.8.7.5

I think it's all shared actions ... I personally tested it with follow, reblog and like actions