1.8.5.9 Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to TumblingJazz
snibi

Re: 1.8.5.9 Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Post by snibi »

Uff, this will be a really long way validating meanwhile more than 1000 accounts one by one through browser login and scrape stats after.

If i only could select usernames in the listbox via external program like autoit, but the accounts listbox is the only one i cannot find a selector to each account somehow. Do you have another idea to validate them?

edit:// had another idea. if the new "open acc" routine could also check the checkbox that account it opens. i can automate over detours i think would this be possible:

over autoit i will go this way: click open acc, enter the blogname, close that details window which opens, and click the browser login button. this should be automatable for me, but for this the TJ open acc needs to set the checkbox of that acc to true. for the loop i will be clicking deselect all.

another edit:// just come into my mind, this would also solve the a-b 1:1 reblog issue we where talking about i guess!
Last edited by snibi on Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

snibi wrote:
If i only could select usernames in the listbox via external program like autoit, but the accounts listbox is the only one i cannot find a selector to each account somehow. Do you have another idea to validate them?
Not currently, as I said, tumblr accounts with universal login have proved so far to be impossible to automate due to scripting complexities.

Good news though, newly created accounts are tumblrr login accounts NOT universal login accounts, so for any new accounts this should not be a problem.

Another option would be a browser based automated login. Have you had to fill in captchas whilst login via universal login?
snibi

Post by snibi »

Thanks for the information! I didn't have any captcha at all. I think i would prefer the simple check of the account, this would open so much other ways for me.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

ok, I will look into an automated browser login cookie generation routine.
I think i would prefer the simple check of the account, this would open so much other ways for me.
Can you describe exactly what you mean, as from what I understand it doesn't make sense, but maybe I don't understand correctly what you mean
snibi

Post by snibi »

Many Thanks Martin!

What i mean is,

This "Open Acc" Routine, if it will also set the checkbox of the account to true from the searched account at

(it could also be just a duplicated routine lets name it "search acc", which simply set the checkbox of the account to true and dont open the accounts details)

This would solve so many things for me, because i can now automate complete TJ. Fingers crossed :-)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

How is that any quicker or easier than just manually clicking the account? Sorry, I still don't really understand
snibi

Post by snibi »

martin@rootjazz wrote:How is that any quicker or easier than just manually clicking the account? Sorry, I still don't really understand
With this i could fully automate tumblingjazz with autoit. At moment i have only found access identifier to the main objects in tj through [CLASSNN:WindowsForms10.EDIT.app.0.and so on], but not the accountslist. So if the checkbox of the searched account on "open acc" could be set to true, i could also automate accounts now.

As example not only to verify the Failed logins: browser open then scrape stats (but i am still open on better ways through TJ itself on this issue),

but for the other, when this checkbox is set to true, i could also automate that issue i was asking a while back: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3458, i could create a autoit script reading list1.txt into an array, list2.txt in an array and do its A Blogs - B Blogs rebloggings of each pair of accounts.

Further i would do an autoit script which would fill those A accounts with different assign metas and picturefolders automatically.

Theres much more to this what could be automated, its really endless. That would be absolutely fantastic.