erichon

Re: Account creation problem?

Post by erichon »

any news?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

noticed some strange login issues for some one my accounts, where they are active but the bot couldn't login for no apparent reason. Changed a few things, and now logins are working better

Seems that captcha is no longer a thing for logins, so removed that attempt which should save some credit

https://rootjazz.com/tumblingjazz/updatetesting.html
zelcard

Post by zelcard »

I seem to have a problem verifying accounts via email again, uploaded the logs: 86360

It cant pull emails from the server again.

I am not sure what the problem is, if you could check it Martin that would be great.

Kind Regards!
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Exception: PopServerNotAvailableException

inner: The server did not respond with a + response. The response was: "* OK The Microsoft Exchange IMAP4 service is ready.
Have outlook disabled pop?

Eitherway, the program couldn't log into the pop server with the details provided
erichon

Post by erichon »

Still not working:

2 Total Accounts created (while) out of 2
Created 2 accounts
Waiting for 1 minutes to allow verification mails
Waited for 30seconds
Waited for 60seconds
Verifying email accounts
* WARNING: network connection issue: pausing then retry: The remote server returned an error: (503) Server Unavailable.
* WARNING: network connection issue: pausing then retry: The remote server returned an error: (503) Server Unavailable.

FOR ME it looks like the account creation itself is the problem, because when I stop after that WARNING and use the some email and password to create an account with that credentials manually it works, I can verify it, although it still uses captcha, so I guess the account was not created at all.
zelcard

Post by zelcard »

My problem was different and I have solved it, turned out that outlook accounts had POP disabled by default, I had to log on to each of them and enable it manually, after that it worked like a charm.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Server issue, or they refused it for some reason.

The pop access is via openpop. Supposedly the best .net pop access client. It isn't my code, so just works (and has for the last 5 years). If it doesn't work, 99.99% of the time it has been the accounts / the server.

But send me an account and I can test and confirm
erichon

Post by erichon »

sent you some e mail accounts per mail
erichon

Post by erichon »

Since today account creation is again not working. It creates the accounts, emails are in post box.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

You know I need logs.

What is the issue? Cannot log in to pop
cannot find emails? Emails confirmed in INBOX and not any other folder?

Reverify attempts don't work?