Account creation problem?

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to TumblingJazz
zelcard

Account creation problem?

Post by zelcard »

Greetings,

I just bought TumblingJazz and it seem that I have a problem creating accounts, it says that I need to have Firefox installed which I do but the Processor keeps opening Chrome when trying to create new accounts, what am I doing wrong?

I have also managed to get this from real time logs:

Code: Select all

Starting: 23/06/2017 17:43 PM
Creating 5 accounts
Loop: 1
Attempt to create: 5 this loop
Create account attempt: 1 in loop
Create account: vive******@outlook.com ******* Attempt: 1 No Proxy 
Get Page: https://www.tumblr.com/register
Find email
Cannot extract email element from page
* ERROR: email input: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Wait: 958ms
* ERROR: password input: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Wait: 913ms
* ERROR: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Thanks for your help.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Account creation problem?

Post by martin@rootjazz »

you need to have chrome installed, not firefox, the notice is wrong (I need to update that, it used to be firefox, but they changed the protocol on how to control the browser which killed the code so we moved to chrome)

As to your issue, submit logs

HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the first 4 numbers is sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)

The program is unable to detect the buttons on the website for somereason, the logs will indicate why
bptplays

Post by bptplays »

Facing same issues, already sent the logs , how do i send you the name of the logs?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

you can post the logs ID here, or email it to me (and reference this thread so I know why you are sending them)

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com
bptplays

Post by bptplays »

Basically i don't know why it does not find the controls, I'm using google chrome

ID:logs_73399

Thanks!
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

checking logs and running tests now
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

seems like tumblr have change how accounts are signedup, just updating the code and testing and will push update shortly
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

The next update will fix this AND now includes automatic captcha solving with 2captcha: More info on 2captcha
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=3896

I shall let you know when the installer is ready.

Regards,
Martin
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

zelcard

Post by zelcard »

The registration process works good now, captcha solving too, the next issue I have is when it tries to verify email an error occures, I copied the error from the logs:

11:08:42: verifyemail
Exception: AggregateException
One or more errors occurred.
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ThrowIfExceptional(Boolean includeTaskCanceledExceptions)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait(Int32 millisecondsTimeout, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait()
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.ForWorker[TLocal](Int32 fromInclusive, Int32 toExclusive, ParallelOptions parallelOptions, Action`1 body, Action`2 bodyWithState, Func`4 bodyWithLocal, Func`1 localInit, Action`1 localFinally)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.ForEachWorker[TSource,TLocal](IList`1 list, ParallelOptions parallelOptions, Action`1 body, Action`2 bodyWithState, Action`3 bodyWithStateAndIndex, Func`4 bodyWithStateAndLocal, Func`5 bodyWithEverything, Func`1 localInit, Action`1 localFinally)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.ForEachWorker[TSource,TLocal](IEnumerable`1 source, ParallelOptions parallelOptions, Action`1 body, Action`2 bodyWithState, Action`3 bodyWithStateAndIndex, Func`4 bodyWithStateAndLocal, Func`5 bodyWithEverything, Func`1 localInit, Action`1 localFinally)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.ForEach[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, ParallelOptions parallelOptions, Action`2 body)
   at LibMailProcessing.AbsFireVerificationLinks.fireLinks(List`1 listMailsVerifyLinkTargetMatch, Dictionary`2 dicPropToAccountDetails, DbAction dbAction, String domain, Func`2 funcGetKeyPropFromDbMail)
   at LibMailProcessing.AbsEmailController.verifyEmails(String emailAdr, String password, List`1 listAcs, AbsDbAccount absDbAc, DbAction dbAction, Boolean bCheckForOtherMailsToVerifyOnServer, String popServer, Int32 popPort, Boolean bUseSecure, Int32 delMailAfterXDays, Boolean bIncludeMailsSentBefore)
inner exception: UriFormatException
inner: Invalid URI: The format of the URI could not be determined.
inner stack:    at System.Uri.CreateThis(String uri, Boolean dontEscape, UriKind uriKind)
   at System.Uri..ctor(String uriString)
   at (String )
   at 㠶駁濥猼퓧塞懄㫩.ƹꥶ⋝גּ鑝螒뗉(String ﷚Ꟶϓ﵁�㶑᢭꟮)
   at LibUtil.UtilWWW.UrlFixerMatchExisting(String& urlNew, String urlExisting)
   at ͻꮒْ뇭냦ꦾ䤏㳤.峽盇鸠➕㏸֩⥨␜(String& ﷚Ꟶϓ﵁�㶑᢭꟮, String ﷚Ꟶϓ﵁�㶑᢭꟮)
   at LibMailProcessing.AbsFireVerificationLinks.⠮盬漞뭒༑�쿦質(DbMail 휐퍰멻눾哚慿散, WebProxy 쿐꫿ꃛ虜윣䪫✸, String 뻥呓昔ᇘ隣頉鹣, AbsDbAccount ꋖ匯篿䋁⽊㾵寞, DbAction 輵⺒㸪呆꼛ృ匡㫷)
   at LibMailProcessing.AbsFireVerificationLinks.笶鈥�爒ℳ옑팚쩇.䥫뛲傃膠㽄ꥪ(DbMail 휐퍰멻눾哚慿散, ParallelLoopState Ǹ璒扟婷芓ᨧώ븻)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.<>c__DisplayClass31_0`2.<ForEachWorker>b__1(Int32 i, ParallelLoopState state)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.<>c__DisplayClass17_0`1.<ForWorker>b__1()
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvokeWithArg(Task childTask)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.<>c__DisplayClass176_0.<ExecuteSelfReplicating>b__0(Object )
From what I saw in the proccess, it finds the verification email and pulls the url to verify but doesnt recognise it or something.