Never send chat message to user twice

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to TumblingJazz
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Never send chat message to user twice

Post by martin@rootjazz »

20 million is a lot. A well indexed database query is going to be faster. As to how slow the program would be, I don't know. If you do start to experience excessive slow down, let me know and I can take a look at efficiency improvements.

By the way, could you add something to delete all local blocks at once? Right now I have to check each account and unblock them. When I am hitting 1k accounts this is going to be a very time consuming process
Are you sure it is a good idea to be removing blocks? They are set for a reason....

But I can add it to right click functionality for next update
kibawhite

Post by kibawhite »

martin@rootjazz wrote:20 million is a lot. A well indexed database query is going to be faster. As to how slow the program would be, I don't know. If you do start to experience excessive slow down, let me know and I can take a look at efficiency improvements.

By the way, could you add something to delete all local blocks at once? Right now I have to check each account and unblock them. When I am hitting 1k accounts this is going to be a very time consuming process
Are you sure it is a good idea to be removing blocks? They are set for a reason....

But I can add it to right click functionality for next update

I asked for that feature because blocks were not removed automatically, maybe it's a bug?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

ok, sounds like a bug, it should be remove automatically after the date passes. I will check / confirm / fix