Error creating accounts "Yahoo account already exists"

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to TumblingJazz
msadams

Error creating accounts "Yahoo account already exists"

Post by msadams »

http://tinyurl.com/lqbm4bx <-- video of screen showing error

Hi all,

Receiving an error when trying to create accounts "A yahoo account already exists with this address"

I imported pop3 enabled yahoo accounts, and and verified all private proxies are working.

Unsure why the script pops up in chrome, I read it is supposed to be using firefox?

Someone able to help me solve this error? I am fine with manually verifying capcha but I can't get it past this point. When I manually type the username and password in obviously the account doesn't import in to the software, defeating the purpose of the script.

Would really appreciate some help with this!

Cheers.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Error creating accounts "Yahoo account already exists"

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Receiving an error when trying to create accounts "A yahoo account already exists with this address"
that email address has already been used to create an account. Use a different address
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Error creating accounts "Yahoo account already exists"

Post by martin@rootjazz »

msadams wrote:http://tinyurl.com/lqbm4bx <-- video of screen showing error

Unsure why the script pops up in chrome, I read it is supposed to be using firefox?
No it is chrome now due to FF changes

When I manually type the username and password in obviously the account doesn't import in to the software, defeating the purpose of the script.
It won't, as the program has to do it for you, the program doesn't know you have, all it does it didn't so from it's point of view the account has NOT been created