Request for Feedback. Managing bulk accounts

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to TumblingJazz
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Request for Feedback. Managing bulk accounts

Post by martin@rootjazz »

yes, am currently in the (long) process of trying to consolidate the programs into something that could be managed via a webapp.

The issue is moving from a codebase when an instance can be expected at most to handle 1000 accounts.
Whereas a cloud system, if with 100 users each with 1000 accounts is now 100,000 accounts that need to be handled. I don't think I need to mention how tumjazz could not handle 100k accounts in a single instance!

Things are coming along, a lot slower than hoped, possibly (and I emphasise "possibly") something ready towards the end of the year. But that is going to be very basic, with a lot of the more custom / advanced features added and then not documented / forgotten missing, But maybe that is a good thing. I think probably there is a ratio of 90% of users use 10% of the functionality. The other 10% of users use 90% but don't make up the bulk of the sales.

With the new system, the possibility exists of splitting it out, to the complicated / does everything model and additionally a simple basic system all running from the same code base, which simplifies things no end for me.

Then, the current bots, will need to use the new system as well, so they will need an upgrade and perhaps everyone will get that new GUI they keep asking for :)