Comment function not working properly

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to TumblingJazz
janojebo

Comment function not working properly

Post by janojebo »

Wanted to try how the module works
First the action button is called like but that is ok.
I have problem with shared action + custom search
Here is what i want to do:
Load list of blogs
scrape 1 recent post from each blog
comment on the posts
all shared across selected accounts with # of threads

But bot create instead of 1 shared action separate actions for each blog on the list.
So first when i have tried it nice everything setup 100 acc and boom bot created 10k actions and frozen.
Logs 89586
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Comment function not working properly

Post by martin@rootjazz »

What you have detailed appears to be correct.

You are telling the program to create a custom search based on every line in the file. So each line in the file is an input for a new search (which is correct as you have built a custom search).

For each line in the file.
Get most recent post
Get Notes
: then action (comment)

the bugs with "like" on the button and the description not saying custom search, I will fix. But I don't think what you are describing is a bug.

If you wanted ONE action to appear in the processor. Then you cannot use custom search. There are two options when loading from file

1) the file is the list of items to action on. (so in this case, a list of posts to comment on (or a blog in which case tumjazz will comment on the most recent) (NB there is no search taking place, you are providing the items)

2) each line in a file is used as an input for a search. In this case, it is one action per search (per line)
janojebo

Post by janojebo »

so i had wrong setup then
so this setup now works sofar but to be sure it will do this?:
find recent post from the accounts and comment each account on different post
so from 10k list will my 100 acc make each 100 comments on different post

Now the posts recent have 2 more options how they will affect this if i select eg posts popular?

Is there way to scrape notes only users who rebloged the posts?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

janojebo wrote: find recent post from the accounts and comment each account on different post
so you load in a 10k list of profiles and shared across your selected 100 accounts.

and you want to make one comment on each post (the most recent of the profile provided) using each of your accounts in sequence.

so acc1 comment post1
acc2 comment on post 2
acc3 ....

errr I don't know. I *THINK* if you set max items = 0 (or 10k) it should do what you want. But I am not 100%, let me check

Now the posts recent have 2 more options how they will affect this if i select eg posts popular?
Is there way to scrape notes only users who rebloged the posts?
If you provide a list of profile URLs, the program will detect each line is a url and IGNORE the search you specify and just pass the contents of the file to the action to process. As you cannot search for POPULAR POSTS using a keyword of a profile url, as that is not a valid search term.

If you changed your file to be 10k rows of search terms, then this will then create 1 action per line in your file, so 10k actions which the program cannot handle.

Let me get back to you with a confirmation of the above
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

sorry for delay, got distracted yesterday as mechanic called and had to collect car.

But yes, the share commenting will work as you said:

load in 10kprofile urls
check 100 accounts

each account used in sequence to comment on a post of the profile (line in your file)