Account Creation Problem

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to TumblingJazz
shaner4042

Account Creation Problem

Post by shaner4042 »

Hey,

I am new to TumblingJazz and have been having an issue when trying to create accounts. I read through your info page on account creation. I have FireFox installed on my machine. I tried a create accounts process after entering my 2captcha API, 1 process, 1 thread, do not verify, yet the process fails immediately. I am using public proxies, which were taken from my success logs in the past 24 hours (maybe public proxies is the problem?). I have submitted logs.

I tried switching to chrome automation via the settings tab, which works fine; browser opens up and I can create accounts with no issues, however I am not interested in solving the captcha manually each time which it seems I must do when using this method. So I am just wondering why it is failing when I have Firefox automation checked off.

Log ID: 54879
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Account Creation Problem

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Tumblr account creation went through a period of rapid change (they changed the system about 4 times in 4 weeks)

Firefox will only work with 32bit version 45 or less - tbh I will probably remove it this week as an option.

The captcha, due to the current signup method is not solvable with 2captcha due to some redirect I haven't been able to solve. If you want to signup specific names, you can do so easily and quickly 100% automated with the 2ndary accounts signups module
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Account Creation Problem

Post by martin@rootjazz »

you specified recentTweetsOf

That would be the X most recent tweets (you could limit this, by double clicking this specified step and setting the resultswanted = 1.
But I Think there is an option perhaps latestTweetOf, note it should be tweet not tweets.
But with a maxitems 1 recentweets should be ok as well

Also you have specified FLUCTUATE 30

this means you are requesting maxitems +-1 30 = -29 to 31, which will be corrected to 1 to 30. So you need that to be 0