Account proxies

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to TumblingJazz
theone

Account proxies

Post by theone »

Hey,
The proxies I use with TubmlingJazz are username:password proxies and I receive new ones at the beginning of every month. So every month I replace all account proxies with the new ones. The problem I am having is while running the bot the proxies on some accounts will change back to the previous months proxies. I then have to reassign new proxies to the accounts and start running and the same thing happens. It seems very random as far as which accounts will change back to the old proxies. Some do so multiple times the first day and others work fine for a couple weeks before they switch. Is there a way to save the proxies once I reassign them?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Account proxies

Post by martin@rootjazz »

As long as no actions are running in the processor (ideally no actions in the processor) then the update should hold
theone

Post by theone »

martin@rootjazz wrote:As long as no actions are running in the processor (ideally no actions in the processor) then the update should hold
I always pause the processes but leave the existing actions in there. I'll be getting new proxies in a few days. I'll remove all actions in addition to pausing and see if my problem is solved.

Thanks
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

ahh you mean click the PAUSE button? That will be the issue. When the actions start, it will load the account details from file and hold it in memory, updating the account at various points (after login for example). If you change the account during that time it won't stick unfortunately